LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

so what did the note say??

also, spotted a OBP LGT sedan at the Basketball HOF on fri night. i parked right accross from you, went into coldstone, hung out for a few mins eating ice cream to see if you'd come out, but never did. Looked stock.

haha it could've been me if it was around 7:15pm? i was coming from northampton and i stopped by coldstone to grab a smoothie.

the older gt...whats the issue with it?
My '97, the one I usually drive up at school, has been having some weird electrical issues, so I have it torn apart in my driveway. I think I've finally got it though.

The older GT, the '96 one I should be picking up tomorrow to tear out the old engine, trans and interior to begin prep for bodywork and the engine/drivetrain swap and interior build.

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

haha it could've been me if it was around 7:15pm? i was coming from northampton and i stopped by coldstone to grab a smoothie.

not unless you were there for 3 hours. it was around 10pm. plus i think i saw a tall guy walk to it and get something, but i was in line at CS so i was not about to give up my spot.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

My '97, the one I usually drive up at school, has been having some weird electrical issues, so I have it torn apart in my driveway. I think I've finally got it though.

The older GT, the '96 one I should be picking up tomorrow to tear out the old engine, trans and interior to begin prep for bodywork and the engine/drivetrain swap and interior build.

no longer going w/ a new gt then?

no longer going w/ a new gt then?
I'd like to still get one, however Burlington Subaru sold the '07 Spec B that I was going to get and I still am waiting to hear from all the companies I applied to before we graduated

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

spotted a silve LGT sedan on 84w today around 5 in southbury. cute blond drivin. car had a trailer hitch. also, a silver 2.5i wagon this morning on 95s, looked lowered and def. had aftermarket wheels.

oh, i know nothing else about the girl driven sedan!! i was on the EAST bound side of the highway!

had to get that in there for the leg humpers.

White late '90s-early '00s GT on I-95 South, Norwalk, CT around 8:40AM. (Mass Plates?) Looked great - love that body style.
When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

I'd like to still get one, however Burlington Subaru sold the '07 Spec B that I was going to get and I still am waiting to hear from all the companies I applied to before we graduated

yeah, theres a spec b (i think) w/ chin spoiler, wheels and tint for sale near shelburne/ferrisburg at a dealer. they have an m3, s4, etc etc there, nice cars, don't know the price but probably worth the look, its a used car lot.

Silver LGT sedan headed south on Route 1 in Westwood/Norwood tonight. All I saw was that you had a baseball hat on... and that apparently you don't know that the stalk on your steering column is for the lights you're supposed to turn on when it gets dark. :)

Silver LGT w/ exhaust and gauges (I think) got on rt.15 in Derby/Orange today. I was in the WRB STi, exchanged waves as you flew by me. I'd love to check out the catback you have sometime...I think it would look great on the Spec B. PM me.

Red LGT sedan, no spoiler, parked outside a building next to mine off of Wall St. in Canton. I don't know if you live there and park there all the time, because I don't usually look that direction off my balcony. You're gone now though, I just looked.

-Meghan

Alright, got a few here from the past few days.

A Black OBXT LT(tan interior) parked next to me at the home depot over in crossgate commons (albanyish NY)... maybe have to post in the NY forum for this one..

A Black LGT coming down the hill in Wilmington VT, i waved :p

And a Black old-style LGT in Keene NH, turning onto 9/10/101, i was behind you in the OBXT, riding your ass :rolleyes: