LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Black on black LGT sedan at the Walmart in Walpole yesterday.

So I pulled up next to the car to write a note when the owner came out - shortish bald guy. I said (because I'm friendly and weird), "I was wondering who had such good taste in cars!" He said, in that nasally Boston accent, "Yeah, but you have the family ve-hicle!"

Now, what I said was, "Yeah, but I get less tickets!" and then I drove away (he said something else but I didn't catch it). How should I have responded, in hindsight?

1) That's what makes it a sleeper!

2) Do you see a family in my "ve-hicle"?

3) I hope that car helps you pick up chicks, because it's surely not your winning personality.

He probably didn't realize the LGT comes in a wagon and the curb weight isn't that much more... but whatever. :D

And if you're here... dude, would you have said that to a guy? :p Don't diss on my wagon!

-Coelli

I would have made a joke about his mom in the back of the wagon if he pissed me off lol, I guess I am just sophomoric like that. Or maybe just said, “you want to race” with a shit eating grin? But that sounds like he was being nice enough?

I would have made a joke about his mom in the back of the wagon if he pissed me off lol, I guess I am just sophomoric like that. Or maybe just said, “you want to race” with a shit eating grin? But that sounds like he was being nice enough?

I dont think Coelli does moms.....but then again i dont know...she might be into that:lol:

(shes a chick)

I dont think Coelli does moms.....but then again i dont know...she might be into that:lol:

Depends on how much I've had to drink. Is your mom hot? :)

-Coelli

(omg, JUST KIDDING on both counts :) )

White 2.5i (or debaged 2.5GT, Legacy was still on the back), lowered, stock rims, tint, and tinted tail lights. You were heading up Rt 16 in Mendon at the lights by the drive-in as I was talking to my cop friend in his cruiser at 8:15pm last night.

All I saw was the back of the car as you took a right at the light.

spec.B headed south on Route 1 at Route 27 in Walpole today. I'm not sure you saw me, but I was waiting at the light opposite you. You know, in the family vee-hicle. :D

-Coelli

spotted some moron leaving a note on my windshield at the loews theater in danbury. its my NELOC site secretary stalkin me!

so what did the note say??

also, spotted a OBP LGT sedan at the Basketball HOF on fri night. i parked right accross from you, went into coldstone, hung out for a few mins eating ice cream to see if you'd come out, but never did. Looked stock.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

spotted some moron leaving a note on my windshield at the loews theater in danbury. its my NELOC site secretary stalkin me!

saw someones POS camry at the theatres too....must of been you:lol:

and yes...i do need to wash my car

oh and thanks for the rest of the coffee...tasted damn good when I got out