LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Saw a red sedan in Nashua yesterday at Coldstone.

Not sure if it's the same one I saw from a couple of days ago...I don't think it is only because there weren't any homies hanging around. :)

Saw a red sedan in Nashua yesterday at Coldstone.

Not sure if it's the same one I saw from a couple of days ago...I don't think it is only because there weren't any homies hanging around. :)

i'm telling you :lol: that kid lives in a huge upper middle class house in Merrimack and thinks he's the next Tupac Shakur :lol:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Silver LGT non-limited wagon at Phillips(exeter) Boat house yesterday PM.

Still mine. See post 1945. I got rid of the ALMOSTI plates when I reregistered the car in May because I'll be getting a different car before my next registration. Bought a new boat so I need a vehicle that can tow 5,000+ lbs by this Fall. Pushing the wife for a Porsche Cayenne S, but she's having a problem with the $60k price tag. Women just don't get it.:rolleyes: Will probably end up with the Acura MDX with the Sport Package.

Saw a silver LGT with what looked like a DIY grill and red brake calibers. Saw him coming out of peeze rd. turning right onto 104.

Looked sick.

Then i saw what looked like a lowered red LGT. Saw you when i took a right towards meredith on 104.

Almost 2 years of driving these roads every day this is the first ive seen of these 2 cars. Hopefully i see you guys around more.

Daniel

Still mine. See post 1945. I got rid of the ALMOSTI plates when I reregistered the car in May because I'll be getting a different car before my next registration. Bought a new boat so I need a vehicle that can tow 5,000+ lbs by this Fall. Pushing the wife for a Porsche Cayenne S, but she's having a problem with the $60k price tag. Women just don't get it.:rolleyes: Will probably end up with the Acura MDX with the Sport Package.

the cayenne S can only tow 3800lbs IIRC

your screwed if you want a preformance SUV that can tow.:p

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

light blue LGT sedan with rack, and bike stuff on it.

Kimball Court parking lot, Burlington, MA (i guess the parking lot could be in woburn..)

If you live here, guess what, i do too :lol:

here it is:

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o206/AgentBCOC/spottedkimbalct.jpg

Saw a debadged ABP GT wagon with a green plate, HID's, and wife in the passenger seat getting onto 146-S tonight around 6pm from the Millbury Shoppes. I was in my friends 06 Ram that was behind you in the plaza then in front of you in traffic. I live out in Northbridge, surprised I havent see you before.

Are you going to get rid of your LGT or is SUV for wifey?

Wife drives a MCS and loves it. Big thing is for me. LGT will go bye, bye. Subaru screwed up!:mad: I get a new car every 3 years max and they canceled the car I wanted for '08, the LGT wagon. If they had bumped the Tribeca to 5,000 (still 3,500), I may have bought that as I like Subaru's and Exeter Subaru is a great dealership to work with. Since Subaru screwed up, I finally decided to get the bigger boat I've been wanting ever since seeing it 2 or 3 years ago. I now need a vehicle that can tow 5,000 lbs.

As for you, Randy, all Cayennes' tow 7,716. And the S has a beautiful 4.8 V8 putting out 385/369 and will do 0-60 in 6.4...not bad for a 2 1/2 ton vehicle :).

Saw a silver LGT with what looked like a DIY grill and red brake calibers. Saw him coming out of peeze rd. turning right onto 104.

Looked sick.

Then i saw what looked like a lowered red LGT. Saw you when i took a right towards meredith on 104.

Almost 2 years of driving these roads every day this is the first ive seen of these 2 cars. Hopefully i see you guys around more.

Daniel

Yep, that was me with the silver LGT. I know what you mean about not seeing any other LGT's. I was very surprised to not only see you but the same red LGT come up behind me.

kinda late, but friday evening, around 7:15-7:30pm, OPB, tinted LGT going west on the pike between 291 and the Ludlow Exit. i was headed eastbound.
It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!