LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Guest Gitster

[the Dude, Walter, and Donny walk out of the bowling alley, to find the three Nihilists waiting in front of the Dude's car, which has been torched]

The Dude: Well, they finally did it. They killed my ******* car.

Nihilist: Ve vant ze money, Lebowski.

Nihilist #2: Ja, uzzervize ve kill ze girl.

Nihilist #3: Ja, it seems you have forgotten our little deal, Lebowski.

The Dude: You don't HAVE the ****ing girl, dipsh!ts! We know you never did!

[the Nihilists, stunned, confer amongst themselves in German]

Donny: Are these the Nazis, Walter?

Walter Sobchak: No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of.

Nihilist: Ve don't care. Ve still vant ze money, Lebowski, or ve **** you up.

Walter Sobchak: **** you. **** the three of you.

The Dude: Hey, cool it Walter.

Walter Sobchak: No, without a hostage, there is no ransom. That's what ransom is. Those are the ****ing rules.

Nihilist #2: His girlfriend gave up her toe!

Nihilist #3: She though we'd be getting million dollars!

Nihilist #2: Iss not fair!

Walter Sobchak: Fair! WHO'S THE ****ING NIHILIST HERE! WHAT ARE YOU, A BUNCH OF ****ING CRYBABIES?

The Dude: Hey, cool it Walter. Look, pal, there never was any money. The big Lebowski gave me an empty briefcase, so take it up with him, man.

Walter Sobchak: And, I would like my undies back.

[Stunned, the Germans confer amongst themselves again]

Donny: Are they gonna hurt us, Walter?

Walter Sobchak: No, Donny. These men are cowards.

Nihilist: Okay. So we take ze money you haf on you, und ve calls it eefen.

Walter Sobchak: **** you.

coelli there is a Silver stock looking LGT that works on neponset st. right across from citco (right next to pizza works)

Really? I think I saw him again this morning (which is why I stopped in today... omg I've been busy :( ). It was on Neponset heading toward Canton. I'm pretty sure he saw me too this time.

I see you got spotted a little while ago! :D

I got spotted too... by a cop... on Dean St. yesterday morning at the back of a pack going too fast (est. 44 in a 30). He let me off with a written warning. I wonder if he would have given me the warning if he knew I got a ticket in Bellevue, WA last weekend for doing 50 in a 35.. which was complete BS, I wasn't going that fast, he just saw that I was in a rental car and figured I was easy pickins. :p

-Coelli

wasnt me but i saw your black wagon turning left from bolivar st onto washington st. we live in the same city and that was the first time i saw you sence the get together at friday's

I haven't seen you or BoBL, and I've been looking! :D

-Coelli

Sorry for the 3 in a row, but I forgot this one:

RBP LGT sedan with NJ plates on Dean St. in Norwood at Route 1. I was behind you - I flashed my lights and waved and you waved back so fast I'm pretty sure you were noticing me too. I can't remember what day it was, but it was the weekend of the Boston Marathon so maybe you were in town for that?

-Coelli

So my buddy told me this one, wondering if it's anyone here. Don't kill me for the following, I'm just repeating what he told me.

He was in his silver m3 on the 95/128 split in Peabody yesterday around 3:30-4:00. He stayed right (cruising in the low triple digits) on 95 and spotted a g35. I guess the g35 moved out of his way and almost plowed in to a silver LGT wagon. According to him the driver of this wagon (a gray haired woman) was very responsive and got out of the way then got behind my buddy. Staying in 6th gear mu buddy continued to accelerate at WOT (not to race, just for fun). He was blown away when the LGT was still behind him, not slowing down. I guess they reached some ridiculous speed at which point he started leaving her behind but none the less he found it amazing enough to call me and tell me all of this.

Anybody know this mysterious gray haired LGT wagon driving speed demon?

So my buddy told me this one, wondering if it's anyone here. Don't kill me for the following, I'm just repeating what he told me.

He was in his silver m3 on the 95/128 split in Peabody yesterday around 3:30-4:00. He stayed right (cruising in the low triple digits) on 95 and spotted a g35. I guess the g35 moved out of his way and almost plowed in to a silver LGT wagon. According to him the driver of this wagon (a gray haired woman) was very responsive and got out of the way then got behind my buddy. Staying in 6th gear mu buddy continued to accelerate at WOT (not to race, just for fun). He was blown away when the LGT was still behind him, not slowing down. I guess they reached some ridiculous speed at which point he started leaving her behind but none the less he found it amazing enough to call me and tell me all of this.

Anybody know this mysterious gray haired LGT wagon driving speed demon?

Whohaaaaahahahahahahahhahahah That was me. I was in fifth, and he DID not pull way!!!! And I am blonde, mostly.

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Uhm, hello, mods??? What are you running?

engine is 100% stock!!! That M3 needs a tune up!!!!:lol:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

coelli there is a Silver stock looking LGT that works on neponset st. right across from citco (right next to pizza works)

So I looked and yeah, there it is, two days in a row now. I'd totally stop and leave a note but I don't want to deal with the traffic in the morning there. :) That must be the one I've seen driving, on his way there.

-Coelli

So yeah, I guess I should be designated as official NELOC stalker or something. I left a note on the silver LGT on Neponset in Canton, MA on the way home today telling them they should stop by the forums here and say hi. :cool:

I think I might go to Vistaprint or something and get cards printed up to stick under people's wipers when I spot them. :D

-Coelli

So yeah, I guess I should be designated as official NELOC stalker or something. I left a note on the silver LGT on Neponset in Canton, MA on the way home today telling them they should stop by the forums here and say hi. :cool:

I think I might go to Vistaprint or something and get cards printed up to stick under people's wipers when I spot them. :D

-Coelli

Good idea, get me some! :)