LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

silver GT sedan with vet plates, debadged with red painted calipers on hanover street in portsmouth in front of the sports page.

Thats mine. Dont forget the grill!! :)

I spotted a Spec B in Rochester about a week a go, I flashed my lights, you gave me the wave through the sunroof. Nice car, but man does that thing squat when you take off!

been seeing a black lgt driving on shelburne rd/rt 7 in burlington the last few weeks, and a silver lgt driving on 116 near hinesburg, anybody?

is it a black LGT wagon?

Twice, at Holderness School in Holderness, NH.

-GT 05 Wagon.

-MT

-Garnet Red; rarest color

-non Limited

My guess is that there are only a handfull of these in the entire country.

rayu

After months of not spotting each other, BoBL and I spotted each other last week and not once but twice today (even though the first one was cheating since he knew where I'd be washing my car).

Good luck with your court date, man :)

-Coelli

Saw a Red sedan on Main St in Nashua last night around 9-9:30.

Had the OEM stone guard...not sure if you had any other work done but, dude ya think those wheels are big enough??

You were chillin' wit cha homies in front of BK...;)

I was in my silver wagon looking for trouble.........and found none.

Saw a Red sedan on Main St in Nashua last night around 9-9:30.

Had the OEM stone guard...not sure if you had any other work done but, dude ya think those wheels are big enough??

You were chillin' wit cha homies in front of BK...;)

I was in my silver wagon looking for trouble.........and found none.

You have to get out to another seacoast meet! come to the BBQ on friday!

I want to get pictures of our wagons together.:cool:

The red GT you saw in Nashua is owned by the biggest tool bag I ever met. When I was cop I stopped him for squelling his tires and excellerating too fast. (way beyond recklessness) I told him I had the same car and that I would cut him a break and not give him a must appear.

After all that the "kid" gives me a hard time and denied what I just blatantly saw him do....

talk about a spoiled little prick.:mad:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

You have to get out to another seacoast meet! come to the BBQ on friday!

I want to get pictures of our wagons together.:cool:

The red GT you saw in Nashua is owned by the biggest tool bag I ever met. When I was cop I stopped him for squelling his tires and excellerating too fast. (way beyond recklessness) I told him I had the same car and that I would cut him a break and not give him a must appear.

After all that the "kid" gives me a hard time and denied what I just blatantly saw him do....

talk about a spoiled little prick.:mad:

So you did change your name here....I thought it was you but wasn't sure.....where the hell is my wheel???:lol:

I'll try for the BBQ this Friday....can't make any promises....My whole year has so far been spent at work...:mad:

So is this kid on here? I didn't want to poke fun but to tell you the truth those rims........no suspension...:spin:.....that poor car!:eek:

OBP GT in Nashua NH(I think I was in Nashua) on Rt 101W tonight around 6:45pm in a parking lot (cant remember the name of the store/restaurant either). It was lowered with a huge 75 TS2 sticker on the rear windows. I was going to stop but I had to get up to Bedford to meet up with someone.

So you did change your name here....I thought it was you but wasn't sure.....where the hell is my wheel???:lol:

I'll try for the BBQ this Friday....can't make any promises....My whole year has so far been spent at work...:mad:

So is this kid on here? I didn't want to poke fun but to tell you the truth those rims........no suspension...:spin:.....that poor car!:eek:

he's not on here. If he was I would flame him till he left.:lol:

Thats mine. Dont forget the grill!! :)

I spotted a Spec B in Rochester about a week a go, I flashed my lights, you gave me the wave through the sunroof. Nice car, but man does that thing squat when you take off!

I saw that spec B too. Young kid.... maybe mommy and daddy's car?

Just for you know.....some people work hard and save money at a young age and are able to afford nice things.

<~~~~ was only 19 when I got this car and its definitely not mommy or daddys.

agreed....(tho i was 21)... my mom would still kill me if she knew i was doing an engine rebuild now, i thought i had it coming when she found out about the turbo :eek: