LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

TDC Decals on the fenders, grille, and exhaust.
You mean like this? If you look close you can see the TDC on the front fender, that thing was a dyno monster if I remember correctly.

nice ride! i wish i was in my GRP.
So why do you have a red leg in your av?

WBM_061707_0008.jpg.10c768913707bdec3fc571e1bd728638.jpg

Guest Gitster

No he wishes HE WAS IN HIS RIDE. He wasnt driving his GRP at the time he spotted you ;)

Superhawk, whats with the CT plates? I always thought you were a m4$$h013 ?

Never said that was me, I do have Ma plates. That pic is from the WBM it was one of the TDC cars, like I said, if I remember correctly that thing was a dyno monster, somwhere in the 350 AWHP range. Oh BTW reading comprehension pwnz me, and you!

yeah, that's the one, in the pic. is that anyone on here??

and yes i have a GRP, and i was not in it at the time, although if it was a dyno monster, i would have gotten taken to skool.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

yeah, that's the one, in the pic. is that anyone on here??

and yes i have a GRP, and i was not in it at the time, although if it was a dyno monster, i would have gotten taken to skool.

Well, there were two red lgt's from TDC. One was a normal stage two 250ish AWHP, and the other had a bigger turbo etc... don't know which was which.

Spotted: GRP LGT with a US flag decal on the back in the parking lot at Roche Bros. in Westwood around 1:00PM. You were parked way out in the back of the lot like you love your car, so maybe you're on here. :)

ABP LGT on Bridge Street in Manchester, NH...around 8:30pm yesterday. You were heading towards the highway, we were going the opposite direction on our way to the fireworks!!