LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

silver GT(could have been NA) parked at a house in suffield CT on rt 159. must live there, cause i see it every time i pass there.
It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

White LGT sedan this morning on Route 1 in Westwood near Everett/University - 9:15am-ish.

You were in the right lane, and I was 2 cars behind you in the left when the traffic stopped. Try, try as I might to get up to where you were to say hello, I was thwarted. Your lane moved, mine stayed stopped, and eventually you were lost in the distance as I wept silently and tried not to smear my mascara in my grief.

-Coelli

Very nice dark blue LGT wagon, lowered, dark tints, aftermarket rims, spt exhaust, custom grille, debadged, spotted in Colchester, CT.

Was hoping maybe it'd be someone that comes on here, but had a dealer plate when I came up to it. :rolleyes: No dealership stickers on the car though.

Guest Gitster

Two tonight ...

84 East tonight (7pm?) in Danbury GRP GT Sedan, CT Plates, oblivious dude in left lane.

Rt, 34 South, New Haven, BSM GT Sedan Heading south. (7:30?)

Lets see.. these were all yesterday. :)

Light blue GT parked at Kathy's Korner Cupboard on Fisherville Rd in Concord, NH. Looked lowered, perhaps?

Red GT driven buy a youngish guy (in a suit, I think?) headed east on Route 4 around Chichester, would have been around 6pm or so.

Silver GT with black wheels (with chrome lip) headed south on 93 around 3:30pm yesterday, cruising in the right-hand lane at a decent rate of speed. ;)

Stock looking black LGT today, somewhere, on my way home I think? You waved I waved, K2? Sucks getting old.

that was me... what wheels are you running? car looked good as always...

i saw 2 white and 2 black LGTs driving like a-holes on 91 south yesterday afternoon. Anyone know who they were? i was driving like a complete gentleman. :lol::lol:
It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!