LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Last night on 90W, came up on a blue or black w/ OEM Spoiler GT sedan. Passed you, gave u a little brake tap, and then followed behind you until you got off on 495.

Also. Silver 2.5i at the last rest stop before the exit for 84. Young girl driving (you had trouble finding a pump to pull up to)

anyone on here?

Blue LGT with what looked to be a non-stock exhaust and mesh grill on 495 north near rt4 around noon today. Sorry for buzzing by you in the right, I would have cruised with you but I was in a bit of a hurry..

w00t... finally spotted by someone :) i was going to give chase and try to at least wave, but thought better of it for some reason... turns out a few mins later i have a statie on my tail... good thing i didn't go play :)

spotted a BSM sedan on RT 202 headed north just inside baldwinville, you had a winged trunk and fairly dark tint. you flashed and i nodded.

w00t indeed, you are the first person who actually responded to a spotting of mine! It's been a year and 3 months that I've had the car!

God, I remember when I had my rex and everybody waved then went on NASIOC to post. Now rex's are dime a dozen and nobody waves :-/.

RBP LGT sedan today parked at Best Buy around 5PM in Dedham. I camped your car for a few minutes but you didn't show, so I left a note under your wiper written on the bottom half of the paper my grocery list was written on - the part with the Hello Kitty, doesn't that figure? Anyway, told you greetings from legacygt.com and you should stop by the New England forums and say Coelli spotted you :)

-Coelli

w00t... finally spotted by someone :) i was going to give chase and try to at least wave, but thought better of it for some reason... turns out a few mins later i have a statie on my tail... good thing i didn't go play :)

spotted a BSM sedan on RT 202 headed north just inside baldwinville, you had a winged trunk and fairly dark tint. you flashed and i nodded.

That was mos def me! :redface:

That a first time someone spotted me. Woot!

I think I've seen you on 202 before in the summer when I was riding my bicycle, which I do allot.