LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Reading this and the "do you wave" thread made me count. Half of my morning commute and all of my evening commute are in darkness and there are times that I don't have extra attention for anything but the road, but I still saw 38 Subarus. Maybe five Forresters, one Impreza sedan and four wagons, the rest were OBs.

Seeing a Subaru almost never gives me the "there's one of us" feeling, but it always gives me the safe feeling that I'm pretty well camouflaged and blending in with the crowd. I might see an LGT once every few weeks, but I usually don't even get eye contact. So I see loads of Subarus every day, but I almost never spot one.

I wave to other LGT's, especially wagons, but that's it. Rarely get a wave back. Now, when I'm driving the wife's MCS, it's a totally different story. I have yet to NOT get a wave back from another MC or MCS driver. It is THE "one of us" cars!

Dude, how old are you, wife, house, damn thought you were a kid. Wheres the leak, could you hear it if not lifted? Wondering about mine now.

24... married this summer but been with her for over 6 years.

the leak is where he welded the the y pipe to the pipe leading to the muffler. it's smaller than the size of a pin head but large enough for condensation to come out when it's running. can't hear it when running though. that's why i just noticed it. other than that, i'm very happy with the set-up.

I wave to other LGT's, especially wagons, but that's it. Rarely get a wave back. Now, when I'm driving the wife's MCS, it's a totally different story. I have yet to NOT get a wave back from another MC or MCS driver. It is THE "one of us" cars!

Can't figure out what MCS is :confused:.

Maine TPK going South near Wells @ 2:45 today, Silver LGT wagon. I love seeing other Silver LGT wagons because they are DAMN good lookin' cars!

There is another Silver LGT wagon in the seacoast NH area btw. I saw it in downtown Portsmouth and it has many sailing flags(I think) it appear adhered to the back tail gate. It also had a Exeter Subaru sticker on the back.

Spotted white LGT wagon heading up Stow Rd. in Boxborough, turned right on Burroughs road. I had my kid in the car & you were moving a little too fast to get a good look but I think you had an aftermarket CBE - possibly lowered - actually all LGT's look lowered compared to my OBXT :)

2006 Spec B at Dunkin Donuts off of Rt. 5 in West Springfield, MA (at Rt. 147 interchange). I talked to the owner a bit and told him to check this site out.

Claimed he bought it w/less that 1000 miles in Buffalo, NY for $26,700. :eek:

07 spec-b in concord today (dont ask how i knew it was a spec B)

out near long pond zipping around and

then tailgating a saab i think

i was in a pathfinder coming from hospital area ( back way)

oh and BTW having your plate say what your car is is quite redundant

LOL (sarcasm... kinda )

BUt having your plate say how much WHP you have IS COOL !!!!

(lol idk who might have that :hide:)

If the plate was 'Spec-B', that's me, and yes it's redundant. :) I was planning on de-badging it, but didn't get around to it before the cold weather set in.

I drove down by your shop one day after I got it, but I couldn't stop in, due to being on lunch. :( I'll stop in eventually though.

People drive too slow on Long Pond, but it sounds like me.. ;)

edit: maybe we can even throw it up on your dyno sometime and see if we can dispel the spec b vs. lgt hp #'s war. :)

spotted a white 05+ LGT sedan in the Bank America, SouthTowne Plaza lot, near MarketPlace Mall in Henrietta, NY. You parked 2 spaces away and walked pass me, while I was in the car talking on the phone.

Since I spot so many not on this forum, I decided not to post it. Later, you PM'd me that you saw me there...

...it was member xjoecool85x! I finally got spotted !! :icon_mrgr

There is another Silver LGT wagon in the seacoast NH area btw. I saw it in downtown Portsmouth and it has many sailing flags(I think) it appear adhered to the back tail gate. It also had a Exeter Subaru sticker on the back.

Holy smokes, that makes at least 4 Silver LGT wagons on the seacoast. I think NHLEG has one too (Exeter area) Thats nice to know. "That wasn't me, that was some other crazy-----Officer":lol:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

I passed a 2.5i sedan last night in the crawl north out of Portsmouth. She was in entirely the wrong lane for the traffic pattern and didn't react when I left a gap and flashed my lights to let one of our own into the lane that was moving. I tried, and I waved.

I saw you! I saw you!

You were a blue LGT wagon in Sharon, MA at the gas station on Pond St. around 8:30 tonight. You really really need a bath, and your owner should replace the bulb in your headlight.

I was so excited when I saw you that I turned around and drove through the gas station to look at you, but your owner didn't notice me and drove off in you. I hope you get that bath soon. You'd be much prettier if the blue showed through the salt.

-Coelli (that's only the second random LGT wagon I've seen in 2.5 months)