LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Silver GT with Aftermarket GT grill on Rte 16 at the Dover tolls. You were headed towards the tolls, me away.

I see you 3 times a week

same place, also a red GT, see you almost every day.

WOW finaly spotted!! that would be me, im in Dover alot. I see yours every now and then. I even thought it was mine one time when I was riding with a buddy, Silver, vet plates, oh no gt grill!!! :p

OK, I bite... who was the silver gt that raced up next to me as I dropped off 128S onto Trapelo Rd around 4:45ish. I regretted no continuing on till rt. 20 or 16. What was your badge? I only caught a glimpse as I exited... Nice tint too, what %?

oh well... that's my regular commute so I'll be on the lookout.

I saw a black Gt wagon heading north on 16 through Dover tolls around 2:30. It looked lowered, 18's?, and an aftermarket grill. It looked sweet.

:lol: thats me dude! I got rid of the silver one and got the black wagon :lol:

FINALLY SPOTTED!:cool:

Stock grill, just painted with 17" weds sport wheels

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

saw nice clean black lgt tinted, debadged, diy grill, and i think greddy exhaust. You were getting on the Pike at rt146 heading towards boston. I was in a TL trying to hear the exhaust because I want to replace my Perrin. It sounded nice!!!

Friday afternoon I saw a tan OBXT on Rochester's silly little interhange system between Rte 16's exit 16 and Rte 125. He was stopped on the shoulder and on his cell. I pulled over and got out, but had only just made it past my rear bumper before he signaled that he was okay with waves and thumbs-ups.

Normally when I see someone stopped and on the phone, I just assume they're going to be fine. For one of us, though, it would have been cool to help resolve things more quickly.

Anyway, if you're here, I hope your help showed up quickly.

OK, I bite... who was the silver gt that raced up next to me as I dropped off 128S onto Trapelo Rd around 4:45ish. I regretted no continuing on till rt. 20 or 16. What was your badge? I only caught a glimpse as I exited... Nice tint too, what %?

oh well... that's my regular commute so I'll be on the lookout.

That was me!! :)

Tint 35% all around. You will not see me often though.

I only come to Boston on Tuesdays.

And the badge says Volga. Wooooosh :p

saw nice clean black lgt tinted, debadged, diy grill, and i think greddy exhaust. You were getting on the Pike at rt146 heading towards boston. I was in a TL trying to hear the exhaust because I want to replace my Perrin. It sounded nice!!!

Ahhhh, that was I... Finally spotted! I figured something was up when you were going a little slower through the empty fast lane getting onto the Pike with your window down. You're right, it was GReddy. The Evo2 to be exact with the stock downpipe. I love how it sounds too though! Its the perfect tone. I also have a catless DP and stage 2 flash I am waiting to put in. Nicer weather needs to get here sooner!

We should all get together soon.

Red LGT sedan in Fairfield, CT, lowered a bit, sport grill, gold wheels, tinted windows, partly blacked out rear panel, quad tip exhaust, very nice.

You could have been friendlier buddy, I was right beside you at a red light!

Blue '06 Limited LGT followed me for a bit during the rat race on 495 south this morning. You waved as I was getting off.

That was me! It's actually an '05. It was nice to see a de-badged legacy in person, I've been thinking about doing it for a while.

The salt/dirt on the front of my car was probably blinding you. Need to get it washed, but with another 8" coming on Thursday I think I'll wait.

Thanks for the welcome. I've actually been lurking here for almost 3 years, since before I purchased the car. I just try and soak up as much information as possible, so when I go stage 2 I'll be well prepared.