LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Finally got you! ha! so where do you work then, if you are around there for lunch?

Funny story, the only reason i was there was cause i was at Friendly's with a bunch of co-workers, and one guy got so pissed off that the food took forever (notoriously slow service), that he got up and said i'm going papa gino's. So we drove by there to see if he really went there, cause he just walked out on his food (which of course showed up before he even made it 10 steps out the door).

haha i actually work in suffield, and i usually go eat at the mountain rd. plaza subway. i was on 75 bc i REALLY needed to get my car washed and i figured, why not get some gas too. saw papa gino's and i realized that i missed their pizza hahaha. but yeah, usually i'm not in that area. if you're familiar with suffield, then just goto the mountain rd. plaza and my car's there

haha i actually work in suffield, and i usually go eat at the mountain rd. plaza subway. i was on 75 bc i REALLY needed to get my car washed and i figured, why not get some gas too. saw papa gino's and i realized that i missed their pizza hahaha. but yeah, usually i'm not in that area. if you're familiar with suffield, then just goto the mountain rd. plaza and my car's there

yeah i drive by there on the way to work, (along 75) and back at night. I never quite turn onto mt road for the plaza, but i do have friends that live on North Stone, up the road a ways, so i usually take 187 back there (from 57).

Did you get your innspection sticker yet?

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Gray sedan with gold wheels turning left on to Mishawum Road today around 1:00. You gave me the thumbs up and I was staring blankly. First time I've been given any acknowledgment by any Subaru (let alone LGTs) since I bought the car!

That was me!! I was staring as well at first and then gave the thumbs up. I've gotten more thumbs up from other cars than Subaru drivers. Maybe I drive when all the old ladies are out.

Who needs tickets to the gun show?:eek:

yeah i drive by there on the way to work, (along 75) and back at night. I never quite turn onto mt road for the plaza, but i do have friends that live on North Stone, up the road a ways, so i usually take 187 back there (from 57).

Did you get your innspection sticker yet?

haha yeah, i got it at the place that you recommended. i changed out my turns to the amber bulbs so it had a bit of an amber glare to it anyways. im just glad i didnt have to bake again! :lol:

haha yeah, i got it at the place that you recommended. i changed out my turns to the amber bulbs so it had a bit of an amber glare to it anyways. im just glad i didnt have to bake again! :lol:

The Firestone? or the other guy down by the dunkin donuts?

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!