LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Guest Gitster
Yeah Im glad the new Tunnel doesnt leak, it makes me feel safe that the ocean isnt trying to get in there while I drive to the airport.

Whew. Finally made it. Just got DSL. Drove out during the holidays. Settled on the seacoast NH. I've seen a few folks around. I've been up through ME, MA, NH on business. The only spotted I can recall during these crazy moving months is northbound 95 right before the NH tolls in Feb. About 80 mph, three LGT wagons, ABP X2 and black for about 4 miles. I had my thule pod on (thought it was going to rip off. ) Anyway, besides the quzzical look I got from the RT 27 exit mobil black Lgt sedan last week, I 've been waving. MN plates still, but soon to be NH. Sugarloaf last weekend, Sunapee this weekend, getting the turns in. See you guys around. It's good to be back.

Hahaha, but Fox, I disagree on there being very little to no traffic. Try taking Storrow to 93 at 8 or 9 am. itll take you an hour. Also on the way back into town if there is a Sox game Forgettaboutit.

:lol::lol:

oh believe me I know how bad it is....but when there is no traffic its wonderful

thats what I meant to convey initially...my bad

Walmart in Epping, NH @ 8:30 AM lots of turbo subies.

A 06-07 LGT blue sedan, Baja turbo, my WRX, and then a dark blue 05+ Legacy non-GT with thule box. Interestingly all the Subaru's were parked way away from the small amount of cars close to door.

I had a fake spotting this morning. I was in traffic and catching up to a light blue Legacy sedan with a spoiler. I saw it, thought "hey!" and started paying attention to it, looking for details that would be identifiable here. I was almost past it when I saw that it was actually a Camry.

I felt like an idiot, but then I started to wish that the wagon wasn't quite so useful- I had almost gotten a sedan- because a FMIC, solid hood and some rebadging would make for the most entertaining set of mods ever.

Blue LGT sedan parked waaaay in the back of the Roche Bros. parking lot in Westwood/Islington this afternoon. University of Washington sticker on the back windshield and what looked like a stuffed tiger in the back window, and a dreamcatcher or something hanging from the rear-view mirror - but since obviously you spent some time in Washington, we'll let the hippie stuff slide. :D

-Coelli

That was me, getting my morning fix of java. Rob M.

Rob, If that was you - you've already driven up from MA so you must've been on your second cup. You were visably bouncing on your seat. No sure if it was the Jo or the LGT spotting. Sidebar - it sux that Mobil has stopped giving away a free Dasani water with a coffee purchase. Sidebar2 - Rob - that early morning older lady at the Mobil is not a customer service oriented employee. Yikes!:eek:

silver GT on Storrow Drive in horrible traffic yesterday around 3 or so. Just caught a glimpse as you drove by on the right side of me in the middle lane. Looked like u had rims but once again I olny caught a glimpse.

I was the black GT in the left lane, not moving anywhere :lol: