LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

i got two this morning:

White GT ( i think, couldn't see from behind, it was real foggy) with a wing turning left off 75 south leaving agawam and entering suffield at around 8am. I was way behind you in a GRP GT, i tried to catch up but you turned left before i could catch up.

Another white 2.5i turning towards the air base off bradley park rd in winsdor locks. i waved on that one, but it looked like a grey haired 50+ guy, no reaction. that was around 8:30am.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Absolutely unheard of experience today. I saw two LGTs traveling in my direction on my way to work today. The first, on rt3 south heading towards 495 I followed a stock silver '05. He seemed to be oblivious to my presence.

The second was a stock '06 Black LGT with a wing on 495 south. I gave you the thumbs up and you followed me in the left lane. Couldn't really play because of the traffic and the fact I was on the phone with my S.O. and didn't have my headset.

busy day yesterday, it was nuts:

first, around 4:45 pm on 91N i got on right before enfield and a wingless black LGT blew by me, so naturally, i gunned it and caught up. Don't know if you notcied me you seemed in a hurry, and got off at the rt 5 enfield exit.

10 mins later, i am on 291 east, and another black LGT with spoiler pulled up next to me, i'm pretty sure we saw eachother cause you kinda waited for me, but i was getting off there, too bad.

THEN, later that night in Hartford (10pmish), coming out of City Steam (on foot) I saw a light blue LGT (with head light out) parking right in front. i didn't say anything when you got out cause i was wasted and with a bunch of people.

phew, i think that was it.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Saw a back sedan with a paper plate and a Patrick sticker on the back, moving north out of Portsmouth tonight on 16.

It was fun- he didn't know the traffic pattern well enough, but I was in the correct lane at the right time to let him in. Aside from the paper plate, it was easy to tell he was new to the car- it took two sets of flashing high beams and some waving to convince him it was clear to move, and once we were clear of the traffic his cruising speed was kinda slow. We waved when I went by.

If you're on here, that was me. Welcome to your new car. You'll enjoy it.

Who has the white GT with the trunk lip spoiler, exhaust, Cobb rear sway and was at the Millbury movie theatre last night around 10pm last night? I parked a few cars over from you with the OBP

I'm spotted again, wooohooooo!:lol:

WHITE lgt Very modded always driving up stafford st in worcester going into leciester waved at me once while i was washing my 98 2.5 rs and i also saw you cruising downtown

i drool over that car

And again!!!!!!:) Very nice 2.5rs btw!!, I see you almost every day and the blk LGT and blk WRX that sits in your driveway too;)

I've also seen this same white LGT driving on the Middlesex Turnpike in Burlington before around lunch time.

Yes, me me me, I'm so popular! I didn't even know it. I never felt the love like I do now. I must be oblivious to everyone, because I hardly ever spot any of you:confused:

So who just blew by me in the white LGT on the Middlesex Turnpike in Burlington? Your car looked/sounded pretty sweet.

that would have been muah! your statement probably explains the many tickets I have acrued. :cool: I'll learn one day...

Silver GT with Aftermarket GT grill on Rte 16 at the Dover tolls. You were headed towards the tolls, me away.

I see you 3 times a week

same place, also a red GT, see you almost every day.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Sunday: silver GT coming out of the access road for Sunday River around noon

spec B #59 at sunday river parking lot all day

Today: black GT sedan at the Giant Glass off of 114 around 1:30

black GT wagon headed north on 128/95 around 1:45