LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Guest Gitster
I get on 91N in Durham, then to 691N, to 84W all the way into NY almost all the way to the Hudson. Its a 90 mile commute, that isnt cutting it????? Haha I guess my commute isnt long enough.

I get on 91N in Durham, then to 691N, to 84W all the way into NY almost all the way to the Hudson. Its a 90 mile commute, that isnt cutting it????? Haha I guess my commute isnt long enough.

One day I'll pass you, I'm up through that area throughout the week between west hartford and bloomfield. Most of the time I'm in my Turd Wagon, though.

hmm, gray forester xt on the mass/ct line in colebrook. i'm only postin that because there was somethin on the front grill that i've never seen before. looked like it said subaru technica in plain chrome letters. grill looked different than stock too. also at 230pm on rt8N a RBP gt. looked like aftermarket wheels on it. polished lip. car also had the stock spoiler.

i've been out of the motorcycle game for a few years... at one time i owned a YZ80, but then switched over to atv's (250X, 300ex, banshee built by ct racing)

ktm wasn't really in the spotligth back then. seems more so now though after watching speed channel this afternoon. street bikes are one thing i will stay away from entirely. i see me owning one as either guaranteed death or loss of license.

i'm looking to get back onto a 400ex this summer though... once we're settled with the new house and it's fully furnished.

I use to have a RM125, sold it then my friend let me borrow his KTM125 for a few months. What a friggen bike, i would buy the KTM 10 fold over a suzuki yamaha etc.

I am sorta going threw withdrawl from not having my own bike to ride...

I need to get a new toy and not sure what i want. I'm thinking either a Streetbike or a quad. My buddy who i ride with all the time has a 400ex jetted etc..

dirt bikes were fun... but once i started riding templeton pits on a quad, i fell in love. you can also just cruise down any trail/road and drift a 4wheeler around every corner and still have a blast. easy to ride and a lot more forgiving then riding bikes.

i've always loved ducatis for street bikes; but in terms of dirt bikes and atvs, i'm definately biased towards honda and yamaha.

spotted: silver wingless GT on the pike between exits 6 & 7 heading westbound around 1pm

Garnet red winged sedan yesterday afternoon tuning into the Arsenal Mall in Watertown. I was in my gf's Yaris but was staring from the next lane over. Wash your car foo'!

That might have been me. I was over there yesterday afternoon and my car is pretty dirty.

Red GT coming off of the Rt 57/5 rotary in springfield (muddy02?) sunday night around 10pm and a specB on allen st. in springfield on sunday evening around 5pm (i wasnt in my GT, but i spotted you)

yea, you got me again, how come i never see you? oh yea, maybe if you actually drove your GT around.... :hide:

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!