LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Hey Fox I saw a black on my left but I am a Diamond grey. Did you have something done to your front bumper?

yup...that gawd awful contraption as BoBl says is a front lip...

nice....finally got spotted

I wish i had seen u sooner and not just catch you as you drove by

There's a LGT Wagon in ABP parked on the side of a house down the street from where I live. It's in Brookline close to the Comm Ave/Harvard Ave intersection. Anyone? I see the car every day when I walk my dog.

following what seems to be a lowered red LGT with an aftermarket exhaust and debadged trunk.

caught you going on the suffield/enfield bridge and followed you into suffield where we split on rt 75

jxjjangfollowing what seems to be a lowered red LGT with an aftermarket exhaust and debadged trunk.

caught you going on the suffield/enfield bridge and followed you into suffield where we split on rt 75

that was me heading back to work at rally subaru

jxjjangfollowing what seems to be a lowered red LGT with an aftermarket exhaust and debadged trunk.

haha was that you kevin? if it was, then just wanted to say that the sti gauges look great on my car. thanks!

Rally's where i got mine at, i work down on the other side of the airport. I commute down Perimeter road (your test drive loop), and that's the main reason i bought this car. Maybe i'll see you around or even stop in and say hi.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

- a red LGT going 91-N in the no-exit stretch between enfield and springfield (muddy02?) on sunday around 5pm?

- a silver 2.5i parked off of thrall st. in suffield

- silver legacy with OEM spoiler on polumba dr. tonight (monday) at around 6:30pm

Nope, wasn't me, i was outta town for about a month and i just got back this week. I left my baby in my parents' garage. If i found out they went ferris bueller on my car.... :mad:

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Rally's where i got mine at, i work down on the other side of the airport. I commute down Perimeter road (your test drive loop), and that's the main reason i bought this car. Maybe i'll see you around or even stop in and say hi.

sure stop by every once in a while i have people stop by and just b/s about our cars

Guest Gitster
68 in Durham???? Drive it everyday, twice a day. But you know that, and I dont think Ive ever seen another GT on that road.

Guest Gitster

Wow quite the cruise, I was gonna ask how the hell you ended up down there.

Funny I just saw a Silver LGT, tints, wheels etc.

MA green and white plates. 84 East in CT tonight around 7, followed ya for a good 40 minutes from exit 1 to 691. You know who I am :redface:

God dont my super tones sound like $hit???? :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Gitster
Silver GT de-badged, looked like hyper silver wheels, CT plates, on 84East in Danbury tonight around 7:15. Very Clean !!! Nice !!