LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Just give it up man, aren't you married anyways? :lol:

yes i am... but i don't beleive waving is considered cheating. if so, i'm so going to hell.

i've still got to get out to quality to have your guy touch up my exhuast. think he'll give me any trouble?

anybody come off rt. 2 tonight in a sedan (too dark to determine color)? it was the same exit as Mt. Wachusett.

Busy day today. Around 7:30 I slowed to let a silver OBXT into the lane to enter the Portsmouth traffic circle. We were in different lanes on the bypass afterwards, so we passed each other a few times. The other driver didn't seem to even look over.

Tonight just after 5:00 I was going back through the circle and it looked like there was an Impreza meet going on in the liquor store parking lot. I couldn't get over to pull in and say hi, but I wanted to.

Blue Leggy that drives around Bradley Airport in Windsor, CT. Gave a wave once and got one back.

Also a blue Legacy that parks at the Air Control tower along perimeter road. Maybe the same car?

I commute that way every day.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

saw a abp LGT pulling out of Dunkins this am (11:30) in rutland... also saw a younger guy driving a diamond gray 2.5i in ware on main street tonight around 5

maybe i'll see some of you up at the winter TSD in vermont... i'll be co-driving for rotary amuse

one more i forgot, Parked at Papa Gino's yesterday on rt 75 accross from the airport in CT. It was black with a B4 badge on the trunk. There is the rally dealer up the street so it could have been one of you guys. I can't remember if it was dark blue or black.

haha that was me at papa gino's. i was on my lunch break

Finally got you! ha! so where do you work then, if you are around there for lunch?

Funny story, the only reason i was there was cause i was at Friendly's with a bunch of co-workers, and one guy got so pissed off that the food took forever (notoriously slow service), that he got up and said i'm going papa gino's. So we drove by there to see if he really went there, cause he just walked out on his food (which of course showed up before he even made it 10 steps out the door).

Black LGT Sedan w/tints and rims and lowered on RTE 1 South up through the bridge. Bet you wish you had sways and not springs.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."