LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

The one by Doherty H.S.? What were you in I didn't see a black LGT? It WAS clean on Sun.

yeah, the one by the high school with the basketball courts on the corner. i was in my legacy... i waved but you were really focusing on the traffic

Route 16 south out of Dover this morning, I was cruising along at... a multiple of 30. After getting by a slow mover that was sitting in the left lane, a yellow WRX sedan went by with about 15 mph on me. I gave him a thumbs up as he went by, but don't know if he saw me- there was more traffic ahead and he was focused.

Getting passed by someone who is simply going faster than me is rare enough. Watching someone signalling each lane change while moving through traffic is even rarer. Seeing them both was cheering, as was thinking "it's one of us."

black lgt sedan w/ hid and yellow fogs, i was on the other side w/ normal lights and yellow fogs. Rt 9 near Northampton, MA around 930 ish last night.

haha that was me. i think this is the first time i've ever been spotted. my gf goes to umass and i live near springfield

07 spec-b in concord today (dont ask how i knew it was a spec B)

out near long pond zipping around and

then tailgating a saab i think

i was in a pathfinder coming from hospital area ( back way)

oh and BTW having your plate say what your car is is quite redundant

LOL (sarcasm... kinda )

BUt having your plate say how much WHP you have IS COOL !!!!

(lol idk who might have that :hide:)

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

Cobb, Perrin, APS, Invidia, Megan racing and MORE!!

Your #1 source For Subaru / Legacy GT performance parts!

Black LGT in Millbury today around 5 at the shops parked by Kohls. K2?

not me... i was hopeing you'd show up to the Moe's meet last friday so i could check out the car. a couple people brought it up and had nothing but good things to say about it. see you around...

ha... i deserve that. wifey and i are in the process of buying/building a house so free time is almost non-existent. hopefully i'll see you at the next one. if i'm free i'll be there.

also got to head out to Quality Brake & Muffler for a small leak i found on my set-up. nothing big, but noticed it when i threw it up on the lift last oil change.

ha... i deserve that. wifey and i are in the process of buying/building a house so free time is almost non-existent. hopefully i'll see you at the next one. if i'm free i'll be there.

also got to head out to Quality Brake & Muffler for a small leak i found on my set-up. nothing big, but noticed it when i threw it up on the lift last oil change.

Dude, how old are you, wife, house, damn thought you were a kid. Wheres the leak, could you hear it if not lifted? Wondering about mine now.

So many sightings today... and none of them read here, I can almost guarantee it. :D

OBP LGT Wagon - my twin, except that I was on my way to get my windows tinted so now we're not. We're also the complete opposite people, since you're the old man looking lost in the slow lane and I was the chick doing 90 in the left lane on 95N this afternoon, around exit 26ish at maybe 1:30? Ah, who cares, you don't read these forums anyway. That car deserves better than to be driven by "the old man in the hat."

ABP Legacy GT on Washington St. in Canton. You were parallel parking by the post office, I think. You're a middle-aged guy. Your car looks totally stock. You didn't see me.

Silver Legacy Wagon, non-GT, parked in the handicapped space at Cobb Corner in Canton. Not much to say there. :)

White 05+ Legacy (not GT) on 95S a little north of the Pike around 3:30.

Black 05+? STI at Tint King in Bellerica this afternoon. Your car was there, but you were nowhere to be found.

I think there were a couple more - I did a lot of driving today and passed the time looking for friends. :D

-Coelli