LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Finally met Jeff and his white LGT wagon in Exeter, NH. :)

Silver like your silver WRX. :icon_bigg I've seen (and heard) your car next door for the past year or so and knew I'd eventually bump into you. Sweet WRX.

• 2 weeks later...

in Burlington, VT - a silver '05+ Leggy sedan w/ chromes. last nite @10pm, westbound on Main St. passing UVM, before Williston Rd.

later that nite, a red '05+ LGT in Burlington, VT on S. Winooski (Rd, Dr, Ave?).

Today in Wellfleet, a red OBXT going south on Rt 6, I was going North towards Ptown in the black XT. Then in Ptown, a blue two-tone XT at the diner on Shankpainter.

Boy sometimes I miss PTown. Lived there year round for 5 years in the late 70s/early 80s. (No, I'm not a butt pirate)

^ It's still an interesting place, but becoming more and more gentrified as more rich types move in, drive up RE prices, and force locals to move up-Cape (Truro isn't affordable any more, so most people are looking to Eastham now, where I live.) "Affordable" being a relative thing out here anyway.

My brother lives in Deerfield, and to tell you the truth I would rather live out where you guys are than on the Cape.

neil

Saw a silver GT w/NH plates driving north on 95, by wakefield, around 2:00pm!

Also, a Black GT on 93 South five minutes later!

And I always check out the lovely Spec B on West Third St. in Southie... I see it Just about every night! I park further down on West Third, or in the parking lot off of Broadway!

Thanksgiving day, on Rt 9 west of Belchertown, a blue GT wagon going east, then later just before Amherst three silver Outbacks in a row, the middle one being an XT.

I was in Belchertown on Thanksgiving but I don't have a GT or a wagon. It's blue though. :lol:

If you had seen me after dinner, there may have been a slight odor coming from the heated seats.