LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted this white debadged Outback today in front of Dicks sporting goods in Rutland, you can see the truck I'm driving in the second picture, Red one with censored company logo.

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p798/frankscruffy/IMG_0481_zpsummh60ec.jpg

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p798/frankscruffy/IMG_0482_zpsbyyy8ivz.jpg

• I Donated Too
Ran with a white 05/06 Legacy earlier this evening on route 3 north that looked like it wanted to be a GT but not sure it was. Looked clean and nice and had Wrx or some aftermarket wheels. Beeped bye bye when I pulled off, I waved but it was dark and I have tinted glass... So... <shrugs>

• 2 weeks later...
  • I Donated Too
Which miserable black LGT did I just pass that won't come for a run with me on a Sunday morning with the roads so empty? Red rally armors and a red 100% sticker on the back too. Never mind where - you know who you are and what you didn't do... Hungover? :)

• I Donated Too
White sedan yesterday in the Ted Williams tunnel heading to the airport exits. Wheels, exhaust and the TMIC intake on the hood painted black. I was right along side you in the tunnel and honked the horn twice, but you were too busy not paying attention on your girl like white Samsung Galaxy phone and didn't see me at all. Lame.

Wednesday night around 9:45 on Storrow Drive, silver 4th gen LGT... I believe it was an asian male driving, but not 100% sure of ethnicity (it was dark). Tried to catch your eye, but you were exiting.

Last night around 6pm at Wellington Circle in Medford, female driven white 4th gen LGT, I waved from behind you, but not sure if you were looking.

Wednesday night around 9:45 on Storrow Drive, silver 4th gen LGT... I believe it was an asian male driving, but not 100% sure of ethnicity (it was dark). Tried to catch your eye, but you were exiting.

Last night around 6pm at Wellington Circle in Medford, female driven white 4th gen LGT, I waved from behind you, but not sure if you were looking.

sounds racist

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Ive been spotted once and only because I happen to work in the area of a members house. Ive noticed a lot of the spottings are for people who arent members or who dont own up to it. We need to find a way to get them here too!

Paintballs with "JOIN LGT.COM" messages in them could get the point across