LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Atlantic blue GT mass plates on 93 north this morning, you got off on 89.

Two silver GTs in Merrimack, I was in my Cruiser and waived and one Female waived back.

Blue GT, we talked at a light in Merrimack, again I was in my cruiser.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

not really a spotting but this older guy passenger in a white 2.5i at the gas station looked at my car, smiled and waved so i waved back. felt good, total strangers but we both have a good sense to buy a subie.

Regal Blue LGT wagon headed downtown on West End Ave. (@70th St.) this morning. I had just parked my Regal Blue LGT wagon in a lot around the corner. If you have a Limited with MT, then we've got the same car.

Spotted, accident on 128 right near the route 3 exit... silver subaru legacy GT didn't look like anyone was hurt, not to much damage to the cars, but the back of the RAV4's windshield was knocked out. Hope you're ok
Oh noes not another GT crash!!!! :(

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

OBP Outback in the middle of Orleans at the lights Sat AM maybe around 9? You looked like you might be a granola with the beard, but the car didn't look like something someone who wears Birkenstocks in the winter would drive.
neil

ABP LGT See-dan with Jersey plates on I-78E just outside of PA. I followed you for a while, but just didn't feel like going 10 over the speed limit today...especially with all the cops out, and in force. (saw 7 cars pulled over today)

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7