LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

silver LGT sedan spotted on diamond hill in Cumberland RI

and White LGT sedan spotted on 295 south

all within the past week or so..anyone round RI spot me?..im the guy im the debadged 2.5i waving like an idiot at every suby i see

Spotted an OBP with factory wing in the Baci parking lot out in Long Island, NY yesterday. Anyone out here?

W/ the blackened out plate cover and tints? If so thats me. I saw a couple of LGT's while I was eating so I probably saw you pass by.

Cool....I was in the parking lot trying to find TGI Fridays. They have a three course meal special for 12.99. I found it and I will be back next weekend. As you can tell, I like almost free meals...lol
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Yeah I was the smooth brotha with my honey pimping the Leg but I almost overheated the car. I have that stupid fan problem. So for the last 3 weeks I disconected the power to the fan but with the warm weather it almost overheated. All the dealership in the city suck when it comes to service. I might try Stamford Subaru since I'm kinda close to them being from CT an all. I just hope they don't give me a hard time because of the mods (AP, UP, DP, Panel filter).
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Saw a white GT on the sprain south I know we noticed each other, didnt know if you would see me so I didnt wave right away.

Today at 2:40 I saw a ABP headed south on the sprain stuck in traffic because of that tractor trailer accident. You had some sort of mesh grille, so you must be here.

BTW: Ihave cleared lights JDM grille, and ssrs, so im noticeable.