LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Older LGT (maybe 98-99) with VT plates and a couple of bumper stickers at the driveway across the street from me in Eastham, MA on the Cape. Maybe I will walk across the street and say HI later.
neil

I got passed by a silver 05-06 legacy on 128 south today about 3:00. I thought about speeding up to catch him, but I witnessed a couple tickets being given out on the trip already, so .. I didn't. Anyone here?
Where on 128?

I NEVER see any LGT's and I've had mine for over a year now. Wednesday one flew right by my in Bay Ridge on Colonial Road and I ended up catching up to him by chance (lovely city traffic lights). It was silver and tinted windows just like mine. Couldn't "hang" though because mine wasn't warmed up so I was shifting slow. Then I saw the SAME one (I'm assuming it's the same one) on Colonial Road the next night going the other direction. Again I was behind it. It turned off and I haven't seen it again. Never see it parked in the area either. Was exciting to finally see another.

spotted black lgt w/rims & tints male driver on route 303 in congers and a silver lgt w/spoiler about 15 cars behind it female driver

Bingo!!! That's me man. Bout time one of us saw the other one considering we live about 10 mins away from each other. I didn't see you though. Just put the rims on yesterday. Was waiting for the nicer weather to switch the rims.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Cross-post sighting from today - silver 2.5GT wagon with NY plates beginning with "DEY":

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12962&page=10

Sorry I'm posting this in more than one place, but I've got a good feeling that this owner is here on the Forums, given his upgrades - and I didn't know which regional thread he most often checks.

:)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I got passed by a silver 05-06 legacy on 128 south today about 3:00. I thought about speeding up to catch him, but I witnessed a couple tickets being given out on the trip already, so .. I didn't. Anyone here?

Def could've been me (where on 128? I was on it from Manchester, MA down to RT 2), I had been on the road all day (with many stops) and had 1hr left on the trip, I was haul'n ars most of the way 80-90ish :icon_bigg

I got lucky, I prob saw 5 cops that day but they had already pulled peeps over.....

Saw a black LGT this morning going past the palisades mall coming off the thruway. I was getting onto the thruway south so I didnt catch the details. Looks like it had a rear gtx Kolb spoiler or something similar.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Saw a black LGT this morning going past the palisades mall coming off the thruway. I was getting onto the thruway south so I didnt catch the details. Looks like it had a rear gtx Kolb spoiler or something similar.

did it have gold wheels? it could have been me. i dont remember where i was that morning, but if i was coming from my girlfriend's it could have been me.

Silver LGT sedan headed east on RT117 at the 190 underpass at around 4:45pm today... was that you Scans?

No it wasn't but I have a guess who it was, in my condo complex some dude bought the a Silver LGT.....we are so close to there it has to be him......haven't talked to him yet......

Damn and I got so excited that I was "spotted" :(

you'll rec me, RBS, grill, lip, tint.....specB rims.....:icon_bigg