LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Sounds like a plan. Hmm, I am pretty bored right now, don't have class till 3:30, poohaps Ill take a quick cruise on this delightfully sunny day and go Legacy spotting in the Waltham area :)

Take a quick cruise to 300 5th ave and wave to my car in the park'n lot....We'll def meet up soon.....

PS, thanx for my first "spotted" even if it was your buddy, and he wasn't in a subaru....makes it even more rare :D

LOL, My best friend went to Bentley graduated in 99....I was over there all the time play Hockey, they rebuilt that campus so well....

I'm in waltham Everyday for work =) I work right around the corner from the Naked Fish.....back behind the Weston Hotel where the Lyco's building is :D

You don't see me cuz I'm on 95 then head west, never make it into the center of waltham....PM me if you wanna get a lunch thing go'n....Next week I'm in training all week, after that I'll meet up with you guys anyday for lunch......

Man we definitely need to schedule that lunch, I remember back on 05 summer we wanted to meet up for lunch @ Naked FIsh...

We should do it on a Friday sometime...

What do you guys think?

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

PS, thanx for my first "spotted" even if it was your buddy, and he wasn't in a subaru....makes it even more rare :D

Well then, heres your first "spotted by a suby owner":

Spotted: Black LGT in Waltham with a front mount and other stuff, in desperate need of bath :icon_bigg . Anybody on here?

Man we definitely need to schedule that lunch, I remember back on 05 summer we wanted to meet up for lunch @ Naked FIsh...

What do you guys think?

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Id definately be down, but Fridays are a lil tough for me. I could make it if its between 12:35 and 2:10.

What do you guys think?

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

I told you Fz would be in :D

Lunch thread started :D

Spotted a Blue LGT w/out spoiler on Rt.3 North in Merrimack, NH yesterday. I was the sliver LGT that stayed behind you for a while and up through the Bedford tolls heading into Manchester. I got off on the Granite Street/downtown exit and you kept cruising. Anyone in here???

Tonight (2/9/06) About 5pm Route 44 Smithfield, RI, in front of Smithfield Crossing, debadged sliver GT wagon, tinted, RI plates. I tried to get up next to you but a rather large woman in a Buick wasn't about to let it happen.

black LGT wagon with a blacked out stock grill in westport CT. Stopped at the light at post rd & compo rd going towards town. I was turning left from compo onto the post rd.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.