LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

That might've been me last night at the mall. I was getting off the thruway though so I was on the mall road. Wasnt actually at the mall.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I saw this member tonight on River Road in Jersey:froggert

We were both stopped at the light, and his car looked amazing! The whole setup was extremely nice.

Pic form his profile:

http://legacygt.com/forums/image.php?u=6354&dateline=1135866591&type=profile

:icon_bigg

X

---

I saw this member tonight on River Road in Jersey:froggert

We were both stopped at the light, and his car looked amazing! The whole setup was extremely nice.

thanks laz! sorry, i've got to start paying more attention. the legacys are so stealthy i don't even see them. :)

OK time to check, for the last week every AM on my way to work 5:30am ish I pass 2 LGTs....On RT 2 eastbound around Ayer, MA

1) New black Sedan - always in the right lane be'n good to his break in period

2) Blue Wagon - seen for months on end almost every AM....seems like you're go'n 5mph everyday when I pass ya :D

Yesterday

1) Silver LGT - woman Driver crank'n on Route 2 westbound

2) Blue LGT - Hottie behind the wheel, right at the totten pond bridge

3) Silver 2.5i - Kick'n around Leominster

I see too many LGT's now.....tear

Anyone....buller, buller.......

Hey Scans, a buddy of mine with a black miata said he pulled up next to a "black legacy with a front mount and all done up. I asked him how much power he was making, and he said something like 300 and 300, then took off. I couldn't keep up". I am just assuming this could be you :).

Hey Scans, a buddy of mine with a black miata said he pulled up next to a "black legacy with a front mount and all done up. I asked him how much power he was making, and he said something like 300 and 300, then took off. I couldn't keep up". I am just assuming this could be you :).

It WAS.......It was a few months back...I remember him/his miata. He was follwing me outta my work parking lot.....and caught up to me at the totten pond light...that's when he asked....I drive fast everywhere :icon_bigg

Does he work where he saw me?.....if so.....I call Lunch meet, I know Fz is in ;)

LOL, My best friend went to Bentley graduated in 99....I was over there all the time play Hockey, they rebuilt that campus so well....

I'm in waltham Everyday for work =) I work right around the corner from the Naked Fish.....back behind the Weston Hotel where the Lyco's building is :D

You don't see me cuz I'm on 95 then head west, never make it into the center of waltham....PM me if you wanna get a lunch thing go'n....Next week I'm in training all week, after that I'll meet up with you guys anyday for lunch......