LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

I'm surprised nobody has spotted me- I keep seeing GT wagons, a dark blue one in particular, more and more.

BTW, dougc- that av is HOT!

tank u mon. :icon_bigg

...When I do see a silver GT wagon...I look for the Jedi plate :lol:

You make her hide in a seperate car??? You asshat, Roadhead FTW!!!!!

hahahaha:lol:

no, she meet me in ManchVegas for drinks and she folowed me home in the morning.:icon_bigg

I'm surprised nobody has spotted me- I keep seeing GT wagons, a dark blue one in particular, more and more. [/Quote]

I see a million GT's and Outbacks a day. the only time I ever post a siting is if they look my way or wave.

Plus, I really dont look for outbacks:icon_bigg

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Saw a blue GT with tints on 287S this morning was having trouble keepin up cause I had around 300lbs of server in the trunk and other equipment in th ecabin.

haha was probably me.. ABP LGT with tints an wing.. drivin like a maniac on 287 S... i'm on 287 every morning, cept for sundays..

Last night.. spotted a Red LGT drivin pretty fast in the Wayne/Pompton Lakes area.. makin a Left on Hamburg Turnpike from Alps Road.. then turning into charlie brown's steakhouse.. then i saw the same car fly past me going the other direction on hamburg turnpike in Riverdale.. anyone from here??

spotted a red lgt sedan with a ualbany sticker on the back window...saw it first in new city on 304 and then again at palisades center mall...thought they were following us lol...probably didnt even notice me anyway, was in mom's bmw.

At Boston Athletic Club in Boston several mornigs a week there's a Subaru, always a high-zoot model and sometimes even NJ or Manufacturer plates. Lately it's been a Tribeca, but there have been GT's and Outbacks as well. Always parked right near the door at around 6am. Does a factory rep live in South Boston?

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Was probably me. I just got home from snowboarding at Okemo. I must have been a little zoned out from the drive because I would never miss another LGT.

Well you weren't that sleepy cuz I was in a Rav4......My SpecB was all in pieces as they 18G setup was go'n in......next time we will be down there I'll be in the LGT ;)

Your car was sharp as hell.......I love white.....

silver gt/spec b heading westbound on route 2 around 495 between 5-6... i was heading east and spotted you in traffic. did not see the wheels though, so could be either a b or lgt.

It was either me or ilh.......I met up with him yesterday....at 6:15 right around that area.....:icon_bigg I have a B, he has a Silver Lgt

Scans...what happened to your 40T setup in the 05 GT? Did you sell it with the car?

Yeah I did man, sold it with the car.......no biggie though, my car now is already faster ;)

I was a silver LGT westbound on 2 passing 495 about 5:50ish. Was I finally spotted?

Scans, I still can't get over the neck-snap your car has at 3000rpm, even "half tuned" as you say.

I was a silver LGT westbound on 2 passing 495 about 5:50ish. Was I finally spotted?

Scans, I still can't get over the neck-snap your car has at 3000rpm, even "half tuned" as you say.

I love be'n spotted, it brings me back to my "Where's waldo" days........when you finally see that red and white striped shirt and hat........such a good feeling....:lol:

Yeah, once it's fully tuned that neck snap will be instant, right now it has "fake lag" then takes off......

It was awesome meeting'n ya.....enjoy the new rubber ;)