LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

That was me, at the end of Mott on a meterd spot. Hope you did not see me back up from Pell to claim that spot. Was not at all a pretty maneuver.

I assume that "last night" meant Sat night.

yes it was saturday night. I've seen worse maneuvers before. Plus it's NYC, anything goes!

Yea I was looking at getting an STi, but I'd rather have a sleeper. I have the STi intake conversion with an STi turbo. It's pretty quick. ~ 300whp the way it sits. I'm from Long Valley, but work at Wayne Subaru.

How much for all the parts for the swap?

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

I'm sorry for whoever that is. Those wheels are UGLY as shit.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Black Legacy GT Wagon with R.I. plates on 95 North near Attleboro around 11:30a.m. I think you pulled into the rest area prior to 495 crossover. Anyone on here?

Once on 495 South I saw a Black GT sedan with a sticker across the back windsheild. I couldn't read it or catch up. (I was in a work truck)

- The Mortgage Man

I'm sorry for whoever that is. Those wheels are UGLY as shit.

Its gotten so bad in the city these days, seems people just want chrome regardless of how bad the wheel looks. As long as its got chrome they are happy its bizarre:iam: