LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

not me carman, but I saw you over in new city yesterday. I knew it was you b/c of your avatar, lol. Also saw you parked outside of paddock like 2-3 weeks ago. What's up with that place? They open/closed etc?
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

not me carman, but I saw you over in new city yesterday. I knew it was you b/c of your avatar, lol. Also saw you parked outside of paddock like 2-3 weeks ago. What's up with that place? They open/closed etc?

stop by if you see my car there....paddock is doing porsches now, porsche shop...i detail cars there on occassion.

where in new city you see me?

No doubt Mike. Just getting home from the ole nyack right now. I saw you by new city pizza the other day. I'll definitely shout at you next time
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

My car is always by the Rocket Wraps area since my best friend owns the Photo Lab next door that is going out of business....I should be there today tomorrow and Tuesday since he is closing his doors for good on tues...if you or anyone else knows someone who would like to buy frames, albums and just random other things, everything must go...including 2 typhoon wheels, a cowl s10 hood, dsm awd trans and cf clutch....but stop in if you're around and you see my car...ill be at Captain Video's 1 Hour Photo.

My wife actually spotted a twin to her car at the Stratham NH Shaws, a debadged Silver GT wagon with NH plate 'AlmostSTI' driving by us Sunday early afternoon.

That was me. I saw you pull into the lot and since it was my "twin" as well, I figured I'd do a little drive-by to check her out (the car not your wife :lol: ). I didn't see you do a "double-take" on the car so I didn't post it up here thinking that you weren't "one of us".

It was a weird 10 minutes as I saw a red LGT sedan in the new Stop n' Shop (had to check it out since there was a big write-up in the Sunday paper) lot as I was leaving. Drove to Blockbusters to return a DVD (wife got Wedding Crashers - funnier than I thought it would be) and saw you pull into Shaw's. Then I got onto 101 and saw a blue LGT sedan going East after I saw you.

That was me. I saw you pull into the lot and since it was my "twin" as well, I figured I'd do a little drive-by to check her out (the car not your wife :lol: ). I didn't see you do a "double-take" on the car so I didn't post it up here thinking that you weren't "one of us".

It was a weird 10 minutes as I saw a red LGT sedan in the new Stop n' Shop (had to check it out since there was a big write-up in the Sunday paper) lot as I was leaving. Drove to Blockbusters to return a DVD (wife got Wedding Crashers - funnier than I thought it would be) and saw you pull into Shaw's. Then I got onto 101 and saw a blue LGT sedan going East after I saw you.

When I finally saw you were driving away and I was trying to get a hat on our 1 month old in the infant seat and walk at the same time.

today on 22W in Union, NJ.. silver LGT debadged with the DRL Disable.. out of state plates.. i see you all the time whenever i'm roadtesting a car, i work at the mercedes benz service center on 22.. i have a ABP LGT w/ wing, tints, debadge. DRL Disable.

This guy gota be here-

Black, debaged LGT with dark tint and black rims w/ polished lip

You blew by me on 287 west bound in westchester NY - i woke up and gave chase missed my exit and got stuck a car behind you before i had to get off