LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Thanks! Yes, I agree...there are too few modified LGT's in the area but there are a few lurking around. She's got some under the hood work too so she's a little more than just pretty ;)

NICE! We'll have to get the few of us together at Mohegan for a GTG/photo op.

Ah, should have asked then. Not everyone sitting in a moving vehicle takes kindly to being offered an alcoholic beverage :lol:

Well...not knowing WHO you were...not sure if you'd take kindly to being asked for an alcoholic beverage from a passer-by...let alone...riding the the back seat of a Jeep Liberty.

Yup! But we had two dogs out and about so not sure which one you are talking about. The first two are my dog Sophie. The third pic is my buddies (the guy who owns the porch we were drinking on) dog Marley. Both are what most people may consider mammoths:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/csully0230/PuppyPicnic-1-1.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/csully0230/1.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/csully0230/marley.jpg

Yeah, that was Marley on the porch.

this past Friday, saw an 06 Spec B, dark silver, red leather interior, going west on Rt.20 around 5-6pm in the wayland/weston area. girl driving. i stuck my arm out the window to wave as i was going east on 20.

Yesterday at about 7:45 pm in Washington CT I am pretty sure I spotted CTATV

Then later on in New Preston someone cruised by in a sweet sounding silver (I think) wagon

that was me in washington:spin:

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Excuse my ridiculousness, my eyes aren't so good at discerning grey and blue, and it was super cloudy out. It was definitely a Spec B. though that much I know for sure.

Or maybe it was just in my dreams...sighhhhh.

Edited by MatsuDano

Alright, who was it?

2010 LGT in grey spotted on 384EB, around Manchester, CT.

also, 2007 blue Spec.B on 495N yesterday, I pulled up next to you and waved but I didn't get anything back :(

blue LGT with a spec.B badge....poser:lol:

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Up in Burlington VT last weekend for the brew fest and saw a number of LGT Wagons and one person with a Legacy GT-X sedan, yea.....I hope you aren't on here and if you are, hopefully the X was put on by a passerby and you are unaware it is there.

Before leaving for this trip I saw a Mustang with a GT-S badge and Chrome 'Turbo' emblem on the passenger fendor, must be a cool dude.

NICE! We'll have to get the few of us together at Mohegan for a GTG/photo op.

I'm there. Let's get to organizing...I should probably fix my car first though :mad:

Well...not knowing WHO you were...not sure if you'd take kindly to being asked for an alcoholic beverage from a passer-by...let alone...riding the the back seat of a Jeep Liberty.

:lol: How do you think the very first individual got one?

saw the same Black 08-09 LGT with a wing and SPT exhaust at Pratt and Whitney in East Hartford today. It had a Cobb sticker and a EFI tuning front plate bracket.

That wasnt me but I have a QSM spec.B I work right down the street from Pratt at an Insurance Agency in Manchester off silver lane. I typically get off of the exit before Pratt however I visit my GF sometimes at her school which is right next to Pratt.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol: