LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Black ofset to the driver side... duel stripes thick. It didn't look that bad. But i saw it at 3pm. dusk like conditions and it was snowing. So my judgement may have been impaired. Not rice like though, in my humble opinion...

NBP LGT sedan with a trunk spoiler this morning about 6:45 AM, Rt 102 West going to I95. Flew by me doing at least 25+ over speedlimit :lol:

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Silver LGT on Shelburne RD Norhtbound. Female driver.. Aftermarket Exhaust looked lowered. between 11:30 - noon today. Looked like Groff from far away...

Back windows tinted? She must have been going to lunch, I think I've seen it @ GE/IDX, and I saw her coming back down on my way out to lunch where I spotted...

NYtoVT! heading south on Shelburne Rd ~12:30-ish. :)

Well I see alot of subies/legacys on campus (UConn) most never modified but one I saw yesterday and today was in front of tequila cove with a deleted grill, turbo emblem on the mesh and silver rims, i forget the color (blue?) of the car :lol:

Back windows tinted? She must have been going to lunch, I think I've seen it @ GE/IDX, and I saw her coming back down on my way out to lunch where I spotted...

NYtoVT! heading south on Shelburne Rd ~12:30-ish. :)

not be to much off topic but your icon on your profile is awsome.

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/