LegacyGT.com

OFFICIAL 2013 Legacy Thread

LegGTLT

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...I really like the revised headlight treatment and the new front fascia looks interesting. I'm not really feeling the new grill. Everything might work together if I see them in person though. If the headlights are a direct swap I will definitely look into that though.

Nice pics Howard, just watch for SOA ninjas behind your back. Or may be they are not that brutal about model refresh pics :)

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Hey delta, you gotta 5G - bet you can make up an accurate image in your mind from the descriptions/discussions above. Save the bumper though I guess.. :icon_sad:

Tried to extract the cache but iPhone doesn't have that feature. :icon_cry:

Hey delta, you gotta 5G - bet you can make up an accurate image in your mind from the descriptions/discussions above. Save the bumper though I guess.. :icon_sad:

So JDM Front end + Impreza grill and a semi blacked out headlight housing with a BRZ style LED "eyebrow"

The only thing I can visualize is the "JDM" esque front end.

I was only able to catch the side view... never saw the front lol.

Although judging from that side view shot, it looks like it has the exact same shape when it meets the fender... which means a conversion from earlier 5th gen bumpers to this new redesign is very possible.

Where's B4 god damn it!!?!?!?!?!?!? :mad::spin:

B4- I know you had something to do with this... :lol: Come on! Just tell us you talked to someone at SOA and asked them to tell Tide to pull these down. That's how it usually works when we get pics we're not supposed to have:

Pics > LGT.com > SOA > Tide > NO MORE PICS! :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

No pun intended howard. Why "sorta kinda hopefully"? Was there some kind of violation, copyright perhaps? Apparently there WERE some images on nasioc too.

Whenever you post private company info (pics, financials, future products, etc) the company has the right to ask you to take it down or face lawyerville. That's what happened. SOA Blog is on NASIOC and is a direct arm of SOA, B4 is on here and is a direct arm of SOA pure car enthusiast. :p

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Archived