LegacyGT.com

OFFICIAL 2013 Legacy Thread

LegGTLT

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not much of a difference at all, can't wait for some interior shots.

Agree. I'm hoping they ditched all the cheap silver plastic and have it looking more like the new Impreza with a classic black soft-touch interior. No offense to all you 5th gen owners, but those acres and acres of silver plastic are already looking dated.

Thanks for the pics! Very interested in interior also.

It's hard to tell, but I'm a little concerned from that profile shot, that the nose of the car will look Acura TL'ish. Hopefully its just some of the reflections I'm seeing that are throwing me off.

Thanks for the pics! Very interested in interior also.

It's hard to tell, but I'm a little concerned from that profile shot, that the nose of the car will look Acura TL'ish. Hopefully its just some of the reflections I'm seeing that are throwing me off.

Could be reflections... could be a Subcura! :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Subaru never had a problem minimizing the front overhang before, why is it such a problem now? I know that the engine needs to sit in front of the front wheels, but the tall fenders and oversized headlamps just makes it look like there's too much car in front of the car.

Looking good!

Is anyone else thinking that Subaru is gonna start using the "boomerang" look in all of their headlights for the lineup pretty soon? Starting on the BRZ, I noticed the '12 Impreza took the same characteristic. This refresh obviously is no exception, either.

Grille looks very similar to the new Impreza grill (in terms of the chrome parts) - the foglights look to be the same size, just pushed forward and with a chrome trim ring. The trim ring looks sort of out of place on a dark colored car to me. I like the wheels (not sure about the outback ones...) The black in the headlights looks like it might help break up all the chrome, which is good, too!

We need interior shots!!!

Looks like I'm going to hold off on fogs and pray to god that new front fascia fits our 2010s. Looks really aggressive and I dig it!...anyone know how soon dealerships are going to receive new 2013s???

Archived