LegacyGT.com

OFFICIAL 2013 Legacy Thread

LegGTLT

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only thing really different is the interior, headlights, grill an bumper. Not a whole lot, but it is enough to make a good difference.

What changes were made to the interior?

there isn't any disposal problem with hybrid batteries. the car companies pay to get them back and they are recycled to make new ones.

and Toyota has been recycling them from the beginning. recently they've been more informative about it.

http://www.caradvice.com.au/15946/toyota-recycling-hybrid-batteries/

Good to know. The rest of the process (outside disposal), still ain't so great:

http://www.greencarcongress.com/2011/06/lowcvp-20110608.html

Howard- Nice info!!! :D Thanks for sharing! I have to admit, this is the most info we've gotten this early EVER in an Official XXXX Legacy thread. :lol:

Thanks buddy!

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

The one I saw was a dark brown leather.

They have a Dark Cherry "wood" look for the trim pieces on the dash as well. It looks a lot classier than the standard black and tan they have now.

So it's mostly a material change/color combination thing? I was curious if any other changes happened (covered cupholter like the JDM/EDM, different audio or combination meter, etc.)? Nicer looking faux wood would be a good change - don't have it in mine, but have seen it in the 2.5i limited. I am rather partial to the black interior in the GT - it would be cool if they went with black leather (rather than dark grey) - that would look nice.

http://ecarsathome.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/2013-Subaru-Legacy-Front-View-Picture.jpg

Hope it's not this.

Looks like a production version of what we saw in Tokyo. There's that larger grille that was talked about too.

http://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mellor.nsf/story2/7C1ABA4540F0EFB8CA257958000286C9/$file/Subaru_Advanced_Tourer_larg.jpg?OpenElement

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

lol, never thought of that. Almost wish they wouldn't make it available so these asshats that text and drive wouldn't be able to.

The asshats have proven they'll do it either way, id rather their ecu drove their car while they're moving forward while staring down than trust their right foot.

And if any of you read Top Gear magazine or watch the show, just look at the number of TDI's in the back of the mag and the 40-70mpg numbers they post!!!

And the use of British Gallons which makes the numbers look better than they would be in the US.

But I get around 35mpg on my Legacy Wagon.

453747.png

Bring back turn signals integrated in the mirrors, maybe SI drive (everyone hates it but its buttons and stuff for me to play with), panoramic sunroof on the outback and legacy wagon if that were to exist again which I doubt. Drop the MPG gauge.

Someone let that guy know there's a button up top for that. :lol:

Holy shite! Thank you so much, I had no clue! That is such an easier way to subscribe than writing a comment. If we were able to rep people and have it mean anything, you sir would get repped!

well the 2010+ are just ugly looking cars. No disrespect but the younger generation wants something sporty and looks good. Not something that a old grandma drives.

LOL ! Unfortunately , the younger gen. has no moolah because they are too busy protesting Wall St. instead of finding a job !

In the mean time , I'll hop in my 5G LGT and go stomp some 4g's into the pavement ....

Kids these days .... :lol:

Archived