LegacyGT.com

OFFICIAL 2013 Legacy Thread

LegGTLT

Hope it's not a repost.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Las7eNV5Ep0&feature=youtube_gdata_player]2013 Subaru Legacy AWD 3.6R - Debut at 2012 New York International Auto Show - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Iv5IUqVL4&feature=youtube_gdata_player]2013 Subaru Legacy - Chinese Specifications - YouTube[/ame]

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With it lowered, it's more obvious how small the wheels look in those over-sized wheel arches. It needs some 20" wheels in there!

Tires wouldn't be any bigger so you'd still have the awful uneven wheel gap that comes standard with slamming any car.

I think it looks awful.

:lol: "Kick his ass Seabass!"

....name the movie.....

Did you know they're making an official sequel with the real writers and directors? None of that prequel crap. Is it possible to edit the title of a thread? I feel sorry for those who think this thread is about the 2013.

Tires wouldn't be any bigger so you'd still have the awful uneven wheel gap that comes standard with slamming any car.

I think it looks awful.

I meant to also have larger tires on the larger wheels. Yes, you'd have to recalibrate the speedometer, but it would be worth it to have a better look.

Did you know they're making an official sequel with the real writers and directors? None of that prequel crap. Is it possible to edit the title of a thread? I feel sorry for those who think this thread is about the 2013.

Why feel sorry for anyone? :confused: If they read the first 50-100 posts they have all the press release info, model description, and option info they could need! :lol: It's the next 600 or so that kind of trail off... a little. :dm:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I meant to also have larger tires on the larger wheels. Yes, you'd have to recalibrate the speedometer, but it would be worth it to have a better look.

A circle in an oval is still a circle in an oval no matter how big. The wheel arches aren't round and a Legacy with collapsed suspension slammed Legacy still looks goofy.

It's just a chicken breast, nothing crazy. :lol: But if you throw on sauted onions and mushrooms on it and add a side of jo-jos with tartar... that's my perfect meal at Bob's. :dm:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

A lot of pubs around Seattle do some excellent EVERYTHING! The pub and food scene there is pretty much epic...
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Archived