LegacyGT.com

TurboXS Midpipe/Y-Pipe Development!

BAC5.2

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Mega Users
I'm interested is just the cans... Only if they are quiet and bolt to stock y.

Wellll, IIIII am just interested in the mid-y!!

shittttttt, good match up.

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

• 2 weeks later...
^ ha thanks for that. Interesting... So they'll be transporting the cbe's by shuttle riding on a jet. Definitely worth it. I wonder if they'll do personal deliveries. :) Anyways back to TurboXS. Their website shows that they'll have the new cbe for 2011/12 wrx/sti sedans in this week so I'm guessing the LGT one is gonna take quite a bit longer to arrive stateside.

Figure I'd bump this up. Anyone happen to have any news?

Doh...:( from TurboXS today.

Bryan,

I just wanted to update you and let you know that I gave you mis information. The catback is still in development. As of now the only thing we offer for the legacy are the stealtback options. I am so sorry!

• 1 month later...

Anyone have a recommendation for a good Midpipe? I was hoping this would work out but I am getting tired of waiting. I currently have an Invidia catted DP, a stock midpipe and perrin mufflers. Its either find a midpipe or buy an Invidia catback at this point.

Edit: Sorry about the thread jack by the way, I suppose I could have posted elsewhere.

Perrin made a nice mid/y that works well with the stock mufflers, that's what I use.

No longer in production, but they come up for sale once in a while...

Yeah I am waiting around for one to pop up, thought I'd see if there was anything else around. Thanks though!

• 2 weeks later...

Super Awesome!!!! Thanks BAC5.2!!! Now.... Turboxs DP or not.... mmmmm... It's only money and the kids education :)

I know this is a beggers can't be choosers question, but I'll ask anyway: Any time frame on the super awesome mufflers (cans) for the Legacy GT/Outback XT? ;)

The midpipe wont really impact tune much.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived