LegacyGT.com

TurboXS Midpipe/Y-Pipe Development!

BAC5.2

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again sbw for posting up the pictures and video clip! Sounds and looks really good.

I was curious if you've had it on the highway cruising and how the sound is at 60-70 mph. I have a SPTv2 that I had a third straight through muffler welded in the mid-pipe to help with the drone.

• 2 weeks later...

Its strange because it was a bit louder with the mid and y-pipe just at idle but very quiet on the highway. I feel its a little bit louder on the highway now, but quieter overall. One of the main reasons I wanted the mufflers to complete the full exhaust. Im extremely picky about how loud an exhaust is now too and Im quite happy with this one. I feel like I've listened to exhaust clips to death trying to figure out what was best. These cans were not my first choice looks wise(really thought I wanted twin tips) but now that they're on, Im glad I chose them.

I tried to record a sound clip of me driving with them but it rally didn't come out that great being inside the car. There was a lot of ambient noise because I put my phone in the cupholder. I'll try to do another this week.

Archived