LegacyGT.com

TurboXS Midpipe/Y-Pipe Development!

BAC5.2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately having moved and having just had a child, I've slacked in getting updates from TXS.

Rest assured, they will continue working even if I don't pester them for updates. Everything will, ultimately, get done.

The LGT is on their radar, but they have a bunch of other stuff on their plates as well.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if it will be the entire catback, but am waiting to hear back.

On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 11:51 PM, wrote:

?ui=2&view=bsp&ver=ohhl4rw8mbn4 Message from a TurboXS customer Customer e-mail address:

Customer message: I was wondering whether you guys have an ETA for the new mid/y-pipe and mufflers for the 2005-09 Legacy GT's. Have been following the progress and it sounds like the mid-pipe's should be en route?

Any input would be appreciated!

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 7:33 AM, Sales@turboxs wrote:

We are hoping for them to arrive either next week or the following week.

you think it will still bolt up to the stock cans?

It should. The mid/y I was working with them on bolts up to stock cans.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

you think it will still bolt up to the stock cans?

It should. The mid/y I was working with them on bolts up to stock cans.

I might be interested in that set up, 3" mid pipe to stock cans. It would bolt up to my Invidia 3" dp with a 2 bolt flange.

May be a couple of us could pool are order and save on shipping ?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• 2 weeks later...

Archived