LegacyGT.com

Valve Body Mods, Giant Leaps Forward!!!

ClimberDHexMods

2008 OEM VB ordered direct from Subaru. Shipping direct to Hexmods.

Good luck Climber. Hope my money is well spent.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, AND THANK YOU. I will repay you by buying a CNT DP and misc parts that you can make some profit on, when/if this used Stromung deal goes through.

got my valve body back yesterday gonna install it this sat!!! but....wont be able to get my car runnin till the 1st of sept since i just sent out my injectors to witchhunter. goin stage 3.5 will let you know how it handles power. here is my mods what stage is this exactly?

Bnr hta68 turbo

Walbro 255 fuel pump

Pe850cc injectors cleaned by witchhunter

Grimmspeed ewg

Tial 38mm wg 1 bar spring

Perrin turbo inlet hose

Aem cai

Tgv deletes

NVIDIA catless downpipe

Greddy evo2 exhaust

Perrin tmic

Hks ssqv3 bov vent to atmosphere

Fp oil line kit

gtspec equal length headers

phatbotti tuned

Stage 3. We have a similar setup. Let me know what it's like when you get it all done and rolling for a little while.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

I'll be doing this for a while. Eventually Hex Mods needs to turn some sort of profit. Between R&D and the F1 that USPS #%$@%& LOST, it's a bit of an uphill battle. 1/4 of every dollar I bring in ends up going out on some sort of shipping expense. Lots and lots of shipping.
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

so is there no longer a core option for the F1?

Where were 3 cores. Now there are 2. I'm going to buy another one from a local, so that spect of HexMods will be fine.

The domestic demand for cores is one person: Me. They hardly ever wear out, so there's no real need for them otherwise. My Overnight USPS showed up at my customer's door today, so I'm back to 3 plus a fourth coming in soon. I simply do not have the cash or need for a 5th. The core program has been slow to take off. Reputation takes a long time to get out. It would help if I had a website and made an effort with SEO, ebay, amazon, etc. But I'm too busy with my current company that actually pays the bills to turn HexMods into anything more than a service for you guys right now.

BUMP for David, ClimberD great customer service, and amazing product. Got the new valve body in today, warmed her up and kept topping off fluid with easy drives up and around my shop. Opened her up getting onto Route 17 so. DAMN shifts are sweet!!! still has lots of learning to do but incredible out of the box difference!

Any 5eat owners truelly looking to make a mod of epic change to your car, regardless of stage level. Even stock would benefit tremendously. This valve body will truelly change the dynamics of driving this car.

still have lots of driving to do any learning, but limited with my driving time today got stuff to do, and going to see Alice Cooper tonight at Bergen PAC.

More updates to come!!!

The domestic demand for cores is one person: Me. They hardly ever wear out, so there's no real need for them otherwise. My Overnight USPS showed up at my customer's door today, so I'm back to 3 plus a fourth coming in soon. I simply do not have the cash or need for a 5th. The core program has been slow to take off. Reputation takes a long time to get out. It would help if I had a website and made an effort with SEO, ebay, amazon, etc. But I'm too busy with my current company that actually pays the bills to turn HexMods into anything more than a service for you guys right now.

Don't let it get you down. When I first started I had my main job, 2 kids that played sports and I was the head coach, my wife had just started her job after being laid off for 8 months and I Had dumped all this money into developing my FMIC. Stress was high and I was going to pull the plug after my first shippment because I was doing all this by myself. I took a Vacation just to relax. Then, I looked at my operation and found ways to streamline my business. I talked with my local UPS store and worked a discount on all my supplies and they even store some kits and all I hve to do is send a address, they ship the same day and charge my account. Doing that saves so much time and energy it became more manageable. It's always hard in the beginning. but, I gets better. Now, I'm at almost 200 kits sold and I ship all over the world. Now it freed up time for me to make my 5g '10+ LGT TMIC to be followed by a FMIC.

People say you have a great product so, stick with it. You can help alot of people and put a little money in your pocket. I just got a new kit in from the coater and I'm going to try to put it on Monday with my JDM front clip. So, I can get my old one to you to fix your heatsoak problem and you can make more power.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Don't let it get you down. When I first started I had my main job, 2 kids that played sports and I was the head coach, my wife had just started her job after being laid off for 8 months and I Had dumped all this money into developing my FMIC. Stress was high and I was going to pull the plug after my first shippment because I was doing all this by myself. I took a Vacation just to relax. Then, I looked at my operation and found ways to streamline my business. I talked with my local UPS store and worked a discount on all my supplies and they even store some kits and all I hve to do is send a address, they ship the same day and charge my account. Doing that saves so much time and energy it became more manageable. It's always hard in the beginning. but, I gets better. Now, I'm at almost 200 kits sold and I ship all over the world. Now it freed up time for me to make my 5g '10+ LGT TMIC to be followed by a FMIC.

People say you have a great product so, stick with it. You can help alot of people and put a little money in your pocket. I just got a new kit in from the coater and I'm going to try to put it on Monday with my JDM front clip. So, I can get my old one to you to fix your heatsoak problem and you can make more power.

Your words are a good help, thank you. It's indeed very stressful right now. Hard to find the drive to work through all the tough hurdles, most of which are with my primary job. HexMods has a real future. I can feel it.

Your FMIC is going to be a real blessing. My car is flipping horrible with heat soak. It's not even fun to drive anymore, since I know I'll never get a straight shot that covers both requirements to go WOT:

1) having been driving fast enough for long enough to cool down the eBay custom TMIC, and

2) have no one in front of me immediately following #1.

FMIC will solve #1, which means I can drive my car again!

Occasionally in Drive if Drive flipped to background temporary Sport mode. Sport itself can be a little rough if you briefly hit the gas and make it think you're going to go quick, but then pull off the gas.

Occasionally in Drive if Drive flipped to background temporary Sport mode. Sport itself can be a little rough if you briefly hit the gas and make it think you're going to go quick, but then pull off the gas.

I'm pretty sure I get that with a stock 08+ VB. If the TCU/ECM thinks you are trying to accelerate and it thinks it needs to down shift or if you were on the gas hard and then pull out, then it sometimes shifts a little hard. Not the only vehicle I have driven that acts that way. I just make sure that if a I commit to mashing the gas I also have the room to let it finally shift under power whenever fully possible. IMO, it happens to me more in Sport # (Sharp) due to the quicker downshift and longer hold point before up shifting.

CO2 is pretty cheap in liquid form...the dry ice bag is only $50!

how big of a bag ?

you can get bricks at wal mart for like 6$ one would probably last what 30 min of drag racing ? with like 35 deg f intake temps ?

Now that's thinking out of the boxer!:lol:

fyi all 05 + legacy's have built in code reader

Only keeps getting better and better! about 150 miles in and low rpm shifts are stock like smooth upper rpms is still learning but so wicked quick its amazing the driveability difference from having a sprite transmission!

how big of a bag ?

you can get bricks at wal mart for like 6$ one would probably last what 30 min of drag racing ? with like 35 deg f intake temps ?

After a bit more research, the home dry ice production kits I used to see on sale only make dry ice snow...which would probably disappear a little too fast to be of use for racing. It's basically the same process on a larger manufacturing scale but they use a press to form the bricks you can then buy in the store...

Here is a decent description:

http://www.continentalcarbonic.com/dryice/

Here is a rough cost for the bag:

http://www.metlabsupply.com/supplies/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=9

• 2 weeks later...