LegacyGT.com

EFR twin-scroll build

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Full-Race sent me a new bracket for the wastegate actuator... Had to thread the shaft (ha) to fit. Downpipe is too short and Full-Race don't think it's their fault but they made me a test-pipe to fit the gap. Finally getting back to install.

Full-Race sent me a new bracket for the wastegate actuator... Had to thread the shaft (ha) to fit. Downpipe is too short and Full-Race don't think it's their fault but they made me a test-pipe to fit the gap. Finally getting back to install.

great, looking forward to this. what is the plan schedule of events?

Was yours about four inches short? IIRC that's the difference between 05-09 LGT downpipes and pre-08 Impreza downpipes. (I have no idea whether 08+ Impreza downpipes are different.)

BTW, Full-race didn't think it was their fault when their Garrett TS kit's downpipe hit the firewall on their first LGT install either. Sounds like they're taking care of you though. Bring on the dyno charts. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Was yours about four inches short? IIRC that's the difference between 05-09 LGT downpipes and pre-08 Impreza downpipes. (I have no idea whether 08+ Impreza downpipes are different.)

GH8 / GRB downpipes fit the same as the '05~'09 LGT items. The '08 GH8 downpipe is actually exactly the same pair of parts.

Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

Archived