LegacyGT.com

EFR twin-scroll build

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Mega Users
Filled up all the fluids and hooked almost everything up. Just need a base map!

jesus minutes must feel like hours at this point in the game

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

You should have rotated the manifold and reversed the flow on the intercooler. It would have saved several feet of pipe and quite a few less bends.

:rolleyes::lol::lol: Years pass and you are stil posting nonsense. Some think people learn and wise up with age...

Rotating Legacy style manifold creates longer path. Don't believe me take a measuring tape. The only manifold that makes sense to rotate is Impreza style.

I was originally going to flip the intake manifold as you may remember earlier in this thread. Turns out, it would have been more piping and an even bigger pain in the ass than it already has been... and it would have looked like shit. I looked at all possibilities for minimal piping and maximum efficiency. This is it.

:rolleyes::lol::lol: Years pass and you are stil posting nonsense. Some think people learn and wise up with age...

Rotating Legacy style manifold creates longer path. Don't believe me take a measuring tape. The only manifold that makes sense to rotate is Impreza style.

I have taken a tape to pipe it is one of the reasons my own manifold is rotated. Removing that one 180 degree bend would be like taking out 6 feet of straight pipe.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

I have taken a tape to pipe it is one of the reasons my own manifold is rotated. Removing that one 180 degree bend would be like taking out 6 feet of straight pipe.

It makes more sense to flip the manifold when the turbo is mounted under the engine.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Wow! Props for originality. Is your turbo mounted on the bottom?

I didn't have much of an option with how tight this EFR fits. I'm very happy with the custom intercooler piping... Cleaner and more efficient than other setups I've seen.

Archived