LegacyGT.com

EFR twin-scroll build

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's it going on?

Nothing Legacy related actually. 2.3 4g63. Depending on how yours does I might consider starting to look for a ts header for the legacy though ;)

quit reserving and start buying.... I've got one

If you havn't sold yours by the time I have all the money I'll buy it for sure. My taxes will be back soon :)

/threadjack.

Now are you running pump 92? E85? Pump with W/M? Race Fuel and what octane? Im really curious as I am to waiting for a full-race with the 7670 and my goals area little higher but with a few more supporting mods I believe. So just really curious as what the spool is for a twin scroll. Jeff Perrin did all his dynos with a single scroll and was hitting 500 at the wheels on a safe tune. Like I said tho, very excited about your build and sorry to hear that it has taken so long. GL and I hope you the best.

I guess I miss read your first post. I just noticed your using the turbo just smaller then the 7670. Now I understand why your goals are a little lower then mine. I hope you have a abundance of E85 cause we only have two locations that sell it around here. and I don't live close to either. bummer

did you pick up your drums yet? I just ran to Orem today to top off the tank and all of the cans. $3.54 today, last Clearfield run was $3.90. I've got a trailer and a tow vehicle (10mpg) if you have pioneered the proper pump to extract fuel from barrels and barrels from my trailer.......... :) I have 4 plastic drums just waiting for me to do something with them, if I find out a simple fuel pump.

Archived