LegacyGT.com

I'm a Vendor Now! Installs, Repairs, Mods - I make house calls

m sprank

I'm still looking for a job well done on some installs. I haven't heard back for a while Mike. The parts are awaiting. Let me know if you're down still for the next available slot!

When I said I had no openings until the middle of November I meant it. Remeber I told you it would take a while? You said you were fine with waiting. That was just last week. Its the 1st of November. I am still booked until the middle.

Sorry. Unfortunately I am not 18 years old anymore.

Doing mobile repairs beats me up pretty bad. If I work 4 days in a row, I cant bend over or lift my arms for at least 2-3 days afterward.

There is a reason I gave up racing pro and had to change careers leaving the mechanical trades union. Its called disability. For which I qualify for 40%. But have never taken a days worth of pay from them in my life.

I quit mobile repairs almost 10 years ago because I could not physically do it anymore. This is a stop gap to getting the shop opened. I need to take some time to focus on finding the facility and signing the lease. Its time to get off the street and start working on a lift so I dont hurt so bad.

Or, I wont be doing any more mechanical work for a while. I have no medical insurance. I cant afford a real injury.

Thanks for all the support guys. Business has been great and I really appreciate it. I know that I can give you a even better service and faster repair times if I have a professional, set up shop to work out of. Both me and your cars will be better off and happier.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand all your points. I was just looking for a quick "yes". The content and context of our last correspondence kept everything in the air...there was no way for me to schedule likewise.

On another note, do get a shop! You've got the following that a business needs to flourish. I'm all for you.

Thanks Long. Wish I could make the meet.

Hey, take it easy man. Maybe you can get Shamar to help you turn some wrenches. ;-)

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Hey, take it easy man. Maybe you can get Shamarto help you turn some wrenches. ;-)

Thanks, but I dont need that help. 24 hour auto parts stores you say? LOL.

For $140 I will install them, mount them and wire them up. Kit prices depend on what wattage, brand/design, bulb, etc. Kits start at about $70 and go up from there. I am not a fan of 55watt HID's.

We are looking for a location along the 15 between the 91 and the 10. In the heart of so cal racing.

I have been looking for a place in the IE for a few months (to move into). I used to own a house in Temecula (before going back East again), so the IE is not new to me.

We are looking for a location along the 15 between the 91 and the 10. In the heart of so cal racing.

I have been looking for a place in the IE for a few months (to move into). I used to own a house in Temecula (before going back East again), so the IE is not new to me.

I know quite a lot of warehouses are empty in this part of the IE. Not sure if they are zoned for automotive however.

I like your idea of opening a shop, let me know if you need someone to help out (as an investor or whatever) - I myself have been wanting to open a shop out here but I personally don't have the mechanical know how.

• 2 weeks later...

Bills, bills, bills, taxes, parts sales, CBE production, trying to get car for R&D, house purchase fell through (owners backed out at last minute).

It is a 1.5-2 hour commute to where we want the shop. I thought I would be moving to the IE already. With the freeze on repos, available houses has frozen also. Cant find the right house. So, searching for a location slowed.

This is way harder than I planned. Having the house purchase fall through after 4 offers and 3 months back and forth really screwed things up. You want to live with my wife? We can trade. I'll take your bachelor pad in the IE and have a shop in a week, LOL.

• 1 month later...

Archived