LegacyGT.com

I'm a Vendor Now! Installs, Repairs, Mods - I make house calls

m sprank

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike did my Spec B's 30k service this weekend. Treated my car as his own and work was perfect.

He used the best fluids and OEM parts. He replaced the belts (instead of only inspecting them), replaced diff fluids, bled clutch and brake fluids, replaced transmission fluid (same as front diff on the manual), checked and cleaned brakes, rotated tires, changed the oil, and replaced coolant.

Oh and the price, no where near what the dealers in San Diego wanted for the service.

Great guy! He really knows our cars. Now I need to find some more mods he can do for me! :)

Thanks everyone. Been busier than I expected (a good thing). Got O'side13's axle in today, doing a full brake swap in the LAX area tomorrow.

Seems my pricing on OEM parts is FAR better than the local dealerships. I even had the belts (in stock) they did not for Ryan, LOL. My pricing on aftermarket parts is fairly competitive too. Can meet most online prices for AVO, Perrin, Grimmspeed, Cobb, Stoptech, RacingBrake, Hawk, DBA, Invidia, etc.

Next weekend is booked. Have some openings during the week.

Running a GB on AVO 15psi wastegate actuators. $155 PayPal and delivered.

My pricing on OEM replacement parts is EXTREMELY competitive. You would have to have an inside line at Subie to beat my pricing. My aftermarket pricing is very good too. Can compete with most vendors.

Working on getting a website up now. LLC paperwork just got back, approved by state. Will be fully licensed by mid Sept.

Erics lamps. Cleared, sealed and polished. Just packed them up and they are shipping back tomorrow morning.

:wub::wub::wub:

Thanks, they look great! And the reseal looks amazing. Mine have started to get foggy on cool or humid mornings and it kinda irks me.:lol:

These wont leak at the seals. I have never had a set of lights I cleared leak at the seal (knock on wood).

I had one complaint of fogging, once. I found the turn signal bulb o-ring not properly seated allowing in the moisture. Used a hair dryer to evaporate the moisture, replaced the signal bulb (and made damn sure it seated well). Never had an issue again.

Sending PM with tracking for you.

Archived