I'm a Vendor Now! Installs, Repairs, Mods - I make house calls

m sprank

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I see it disappeared from their site.

I have 1 slim line kit in stock. I use it for mock up, never installed or used. It is just my "template" for making mounts, etc. I can ship you that kit. I have no issues using the raptor V2 for my application.

so i just talked to them. DDM has currently discontinued their slim line. the lead times for them were just too long. lucky i have a 9006 kit for my sis' lancer and the bulbs are interchange between their kits. so i will just order the raptor v2 and use that ballast on her car.

Mike, can you verify?I need to change my tranny oil. 6spd...is it a #50torx? I need to buy one today on the way home.Thanks,
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Temporary garage now set up in Escondido. Lift, welders, compressors, all tools on site. Full fabrication services available. Cages, etc. Myself and two of my old race mechanics are ready to work on your car(s). Specializing in Subarus, Nissans, Hondas and domestics. No job too big or small. Remote services still available, but on a limited schedule. Still planning to move North to IE. But this is a start.

Temporary garage now set up in Escondido. Lift, welders, compressors, all tools on site. Full fabrication services available. Cages, etc. Myself and two of my old race mechanics are ready to work on your car(s). Specializing in Subarus, Nissans, Hondas and domestics. No job too big or small. Remote services still available, but on a limited schedule. Still planning to move North to IE. But this is a start.

address?

Archived