LegacyGT.com

I'm a Vendor Now! Installs, Repairs, Mods - I make house calls

m sprank

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol::lol::lol:

Then what was the point of this....

If that is all you need Mike will get it done....;)

Hahaha I know right... but after posting I thought oh crap, maybe that's a bit too small of an order.

Mike, can you PM me with an order of say 10 of them and I'll get over the guilt thing by scheduling time for a tune with Shamar...

Yo, Shamar!... have an opening in a week?

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Pmt Sent via PayPal and details are in the Comment section of the order.

Thanks,

Shamar, maybe a blessing in disguise accourding to the wife we are busy. Is it too early to make an appointment 3wks in advance?

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Your endlinks are worn. Your LCA's are deff torn. That is normal on Legacys. Especially with your miles. Yours have been torn for a long time.

All is replaceable. With OEM or aftermarket.

Due to the ride height you run I would recommend the LCA bushings and a Roll Center Bump Steer Kit kit.

• 2 weeks later...

Do i need to change out the Front LCA bushings as well?

Need a few things done and install at the same time, can you pm me a quote excluding parts? (unless there's a discount off the parts than the price shown on the website)

Timing Belt Service

90k Service

Cobb crank pulley

LCA Bushings (Rear)

LCA Bushings (Front)

Roll Center & Bump Steer kit

FSB & RSB bushings

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

If I install teh parts there is a discount. But I have to charge sales tax, which sometimes negates teh discount. I will PM you a qout for everything.

Generally do not need to change front LCA bushings too, but you have a few miles driven at low ride height with lots of camber. Maybe would be good idea to at least take a good look at them. If already doing the rear ones and not wanting to go aftermarket, I can supply entire new arms. They come with both bushings and a new ball joint. There are options for you that might save you some money. But the RCBS kit is a very good idea for your car.

No draw backs. Stock (rear) LCA bushings fail regularly. If buying a RCBS kit, not need for OEM ball joint anymore. It gets replaced. If pulling arms to replace rear LCA, might as well do front too. Already have the arm in the press.

Hope you can provide me some insight in this too

The car have this clunk when i turn. It sounds like some part that's been over-twisted and then revolving back when the steering wheel returns to center after a turn.

i don't recall when the clunks happens... at first i thought it was coming from my coils, but even after replacing the Megans with Teins, the noise is still there.

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Hope you can provide me some insight in this too

The car have this clunk when i turn. It sounds like some part that's been over-twisted and then revolving back when the steering wheel returns to center after a turn.

i don't recall when the clunks happens... at first i thought it was coming from my coils, but even after replacing the Megans with Teins, the noise is still there.

Not sure. With the camber angles and ride height you use, it could be a few things. Something worn or binding. Best to get it up on a lift and just start looking at everything.

Yes we eeked a little more out of the VF-39 set up in LALGT's car. Was a lot of work for those last few ponies and TQ.

Jeez Max, You're making me not want to downgrade to TMIC and UEL. I think if I do, we'll be at the same power levels, but your spool will be better than mine haha xD

What? Thats way too much work. If you want my results you should just TRADE me your 18g for my vf39.;):):p:lol:

Archived