LegacyGT.com

I'm a Vendor Now! Installs, Repairs, Mods - I make house calls

m sprank

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the OEM set up is complete and top hats mounted (I am just swapping coils for struts without dis/assembling anything) then I can come to you and do it for $120. Thats $100 for the swap and $20 for gas.

Bump for Mike!

Mike is seriously good people and I can pick em.

First off, I have been wrenching on my own cars since my first at age 16 and I'm 43 now. The dealership has never touched my cars except to keep a warranty valid, to do a dirty job I just didn't feel like doing, and I have done all else. Point is I do know how to turn a wrench but this time I just didn't feel like it and I guess as I get older I'm wanting to drive more than wrench. That and I wanted to get in and out so why not solicit help from someone I know has been down this road a few times.

So I'm watching Mike work and I noticed things I like. He is meticulous, really thinks his way through it (and talks up a nice play by play as he goes... ;)) and the best part is when an issue arises he's determined and when he gets really frustrated his pace doesn't change. He just knuckles down and gets the job done. Bravo Mike!!

I'm very carefull with my car to the point that if it goes up for sale...I'm sure it will be an easy sale as most know how I've treated it and every job I do I only do it one way ... the right way. I got the same feeling from watching Mike.

Thanks again for the assist buddy and good luck with the business!!

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Bump for Mike!

Mike is seriously good people and I can pick em.

First off, I have been wrenching on my own cars since my first at age 16 and I'm 43 now. The dealership has never touched my cars except to keep a warranty valid, to do a dirty job I just didn't feel like doing, and I have done all else. Point is I do know how to turn a wrench but this time I just didn't feel like it and I guess as I get older I'm wanting to drive more than wrench. That and I wanted to get in and out so why not solicit help from someone I know has been down this road a few times.

So I'm watching Mike work and I noticed things I like. He is meticulous, really thinks his way through it (and talks up a nice play by play as he goes... ;)) and the best part is when an issue arises he's determined and when he gets really frustrated his pace doesn't change. He just knuckles down and gets the job done. Bravo Mike!!

I'm very carefull with my car to the point that if it goes up for sale...I'm sure it will be an easy sale as most know how I've treated it and every job I do I only do it one way ... the right way. I got the same feeling from watching Mike.

Thanks again for the assist buddy and good luck with the business!!

Mikes the man!!!

You will love me more come saturday though...:p

Thanks Drew. I think in the end you will be very happy with all the changes. Once Shamar get the tune completed it should be a whole new car.

Just got my wholesale account set up with Subaru. I now have access to the entire Subaru OEM parts catalog. I can offer competitive pricing on OEM replacement parts for those that need them. Also, this allows me to have all the normal maintenance items in stock.

I have access to a HUGE catalog of aftermarket parts from most manufactureres. Not looking to take business from any other vendors here. But, if you want something, and want it installed too, I can put together a complete package for you.

Will be set up with the Ca BAR as soon as my paperwork is back. Then I will be able to give proper written estimates, invoices, etc.

Look at you.... That is great to hear. I pay pass on the installs ;) but the parts is great to have a local source with the inside deals!!

Thanks Drew. I think in the end you will be very happy with all the changes. Once Shamar get the tune completed it should be a whole new car.

Just got my wholesale account set up with Subaru. I now have access to the entire Subaru OEM parts catalog. I can offer competitive pricing on OEM replacement parts for those that need them. Also, this allows me to have all the normal maintenance items in stock.

I have access to a HUGE catalog of aftermarket parts from most manufactureres. Not looking to take business from any other vendors here. But, if you want something, and want it installed too, I can put together a complete package for you.

Will be set up with the Ca BAR as soon as my paperwork is back. Then I will be able to give proper written estimates, invoices, etc.

OK, Sprank, enlighten me. I emailed Lightwerkz but he's on vaca according to his email. I bought some used 08/09 housings and other than some very minor scuffs and a slightly chipped corner (which can and hopefully will be covered by R Rev eyelids), they're in great shape. What would I need to do to get these to you for a proper clearing? One isn't too bad on my car while the other is kinda borked along the top portion of the seal. I'm putting my faith in your abilities!:lol:

Ship them to me. $125 for the clearing/sealing and return shipping. Can offer 1 day turnaround. If I get them in the afternoon, they will be shipping out the next afternoon. I have R-Rev Eyelids, so I can tell you if your blemishes will be covered too.

Ship them to me. $125 for the clearing/sealing and return shipping. Can offer 1 day turnaround. If I get them in the afternoon, they will be shipping out the next afternoon. I have R-Rev Eyelids, so I can tell you if your blemishes will be covered too.

Sounds good. Know what's funny? Now that I think of it, you and LW are probably within a few dollars of each other once shipping is considered. They make no mention of what they charge for shipping on their website while you're boom, here's your price.:)Can you post a pic or 2 of your lights? I'm curious to see your handiwork up close.

The car with the LED HALOS had some kind of aftermarket lamp. I forget, sorry. The member was way into lighting and had lots of cool LED's and different bulbs.

The other cars have either a stock bulb, a stock bulb hit with some gray paint, or Silverstars.

Thanks GT. You can always hit me with a PM if there are any questions. I try to answer them all as quickly as possible.

Archived