LegacyGT.com

I'm a Vendor Now! Installs, Repairs, Mods - I make house calls

m sprank

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Glad we could help. Sorry I had to leave.

Hope you did not get stuck in traffic, but I hear the coil pack was delivered and installed. So at least we cold get you back on the road same day. Make sure to send those pix to your insurance co.

Enjoy Vegas!

Mike I think I decided to resurrect the Corrado. Can you do a restoration. And some fab work on a throttle body relocation kit/ supercharger silencer. Also car has a vacuum leak that needs to be found. Money being spent on the Legacy will stop and go to the Corrado. I wanna make it into a clean daily/show car. I have owned the car for 10 years. So I am not in a hurry to finish it. But I would be looking for a good deal. Can work on it on any offtime maybe.

John,

Timing Belt Service Includes

Replacement of:

Timing Belt

Timing Belt Tensioner

Timing Belt Pulleys

Seals

Water Pump

Thermostat

Coolant Flush

Using Gates Complete timing belt kit and OEM Subaru parts.

Parts and labor for $800.

Kemosavi,

Now that we have the temp shop up we can accommodate. Full fab and build is not a problem. In fact the "boys" have been itching to do something more than bolt on. They are much more used to building custom 1 offs than bolt on work.

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds like she is still trying to find something good to say after spending lots of money.

But it is ok. I understand. If it was a boat it would be different.

Yeah... I'd be the one still trying to find something good to say after spending ENORMOUS amounts of money:spin:

Mike, Congrats on the Garage!

You did say no job too small right? Can you price out the OEM plastic popits. Use the ones at the top of the grill as an example.

Thanks,

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

I don't want to hit you with "that" small an order so I'm lookin over your site for a few more items.

Thanks!

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

I don't want to hit you with "that" small an order so I'm lookin over your site for a few more items.

Thanks!

:lol::lol::lol:

Then what was the point of this....

Mike, Congrats on the Garage!

You did say no job too small right? Can you price out the OEM plastic popits. Use the ones at the top of the grill as an example.

Thanks,

If that is all you need Mike will get it done....;)

Archived