LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

06 Spec B on Highway 9 close to 8am. I followed you and got caught at the light at Saratoga and 85.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

I spoted an '08 Legacy GT 5-speed at Maita Subaru... I :wub: the redesign. Its so Toyota looking...

fixored;)

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

red lgt wagon and a white legacy not sure if that one was 2.5i ir GT at Scandia of madison (miniture golf place with arcades)

Also a black legacy 2.5i on northgate at around 10.30pm yesturday.

Also a silver legacy 2.5i or LGT at old sac /downtown sac in the multi story parking lot (red building) i think on the third floor also yesturday at about 6pm.

And last a black legacy gt i think on watt avenue at around 2pm.

Thats all.

red gt wagon w/ tints waiting to hang a left turn onto north abel from eastbound calaveras blvd in milpitas around 4:45pm.

i was the silver 2.5i sedan driving on the opposing traffic to you. waved at you not sure if u saw me thru ur tints or not.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

Adam_gt, I think that you qualify for south, the wiser ones, I am sure will chime in with the right one though. Wish you were north though :p. Hows SLO so far. I know I mis the Seattle Area ever since i moved down.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

SLO is cool....only a few days since I left Seattle. Won't have my SWP GT for a month, though. Damn relocation. Anyhow, yeah if someone would let me know. I miss seein Subies all the time.....nothin like the PNW.

Thursday night -- Debadged NBP 2.5i in front of the Oakland airport terminals. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Curiously this car used to sport a nice set of Rotas but is now back on stock rims :confused:

4STurbo, what happened to the Rotas?

-Zin

06 LGT LTD GRP 5MT

07 FXT LTD OBP 4EAT

obp gt wagon w/ tints and lowered (i think) on northbound warm springs waiting to hang a left at scott creek road. around 1pm.

love your ride.

abp wagon @ the starbucks on calaveras blvd and park victoria. female driver. around 5pm.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

edkwon's spec-b was out last nite at the bubble's meet in milpitas.

there was an abp gt wagon there as well... anyone care to claim it? i was gonna go check out your car, but ended up test driving a friend's car instead.

haha.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

silver lgt at prairie city, turned left as soon as exited of freeway 50. I was making a u-turn on the left side of you, dont know if your on here if so holler i drive by there often so i might see u again soon