LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

if it had HIDs n tinted windows.. shingle springs license plate its me.. haha im everywhere on this board just not exactly on one post.. I saw a silver legacy driving past UC davis yesterday mid-day pretty clean look lowered and 7000k HIDs? geezes them were blue as hell..

if it had HIDs n tinted windows.. shingle springs license plate its me.. haha im everywhere on this board just not exactly on one post.. I saw a silver legacy driving past UC davis yesterday mid-day pretty clean look lowered and 7000k HIDs? geezes them were blue as hell..

SWP is Satin White Pearl

Your avatar appears to be OBP.......

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

swp obxt in the same apartment complex as me in folsom apartments are called the fairmonts, probably no one on here but worth a try... hey legacyzing do you work at shingle springs or just got the car there?

What they doin' to ya?

Cobb Uppipe, Cobb Downpipe (with cat), and Dyno/AP map :dm:

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

spotted a SWP sedan parked on the street in front of Costco Gas in Santa cruz. your tires were a bit dusty :).

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Cobb Uppipe, Cobb Downpipe (with cat), and Dyno/AP map :dm:

Very interested to see what numbers you put down. I'm also 5mt GT wagon, so it will be interesting to see what your mods do on the same dyno.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Very interested to see what numbers you put down. I'm also 5mt GT wagon, so it will be interesting to see what your mods do on the same dyno.

I believe these will result in the increased likelihood of my girlfriend yelling at me and my dog throwing up in my car. :lol:

I'll post the dyno results next week!

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Saw a LGT wagon twice in SLO over the weekend. Silver with black tint in the Starbucks/Grocery Store parking lot.

Probably my car.. fits the description. My wife is a starbucks freak and was in SLO visiting her family, we live in San Jose. I think my excuse that weekend was I had to stay home to fix the sprinklers. I get creative to avoid the in-laws :lol:

Anyone here drive the grey spec B and either lives near Ida Price school or was dropping of the kid?

Spotted a White 2.5i Sedan on HWY 80 going towards Frisco, I was driving in a Red LGT, if your on here did u by any chance flick me off or throw the peace? I didnt get a good look but I hope it was they peace cuz I see u here often. This was in sac btw, around 9-10ish pm.

Garnet Red Pearl LGT Wagon heading northbound on Skyline blvd. You made a left turn onto Sharp Park blvd towards Pacific.

Hey Dong, if you spotted that wagon around 6:15 it was probably me.:cool:

Next time flash your lights; if I'm awake I'll wave.

Hey Dong, if you spotted that wagon around 6:15 it was probably me.:cool:

Next time flash your lights; if I'm awake I'll wave.

The time is about right, plus or minus ten minutes. The GRP looks beautiful on a wagon. I wish they still made it. :)

so that was you?

hehe.

i acutally dont think so...hhee, unless you drive even slower than me on the highway, irarely go over 70, at the most 75 on the high way...

the easier way to spot my car is the porsche style exhuast tips, did you see that? if you did, then its me, if not, then its not hehe

b