LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Monday, spotted black LGT sedan EB 156 just north of Salinas. Then spotted another black LGT sedan WB 152.

Woohoo!! Post #1000 in the Official NorCal Spotted Thread!!

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

Woohoo!! Post #1000 in the Official NorCal Spotted Thread!!

Yeah, I know. I rock :cool:

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Hi Everyone,

Come out to the SSF meet on Wed...

http://i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163314

-Mike-

Is there a meet tonight? I followed the link above and didn't find the right details as to the meet; it looked like the details there has long passed? I would love to meet all of you, as I have met Dong Homez (stalker:lol:).

It was definately nice meeting some Lecacy enthusiasts. Mike, you better start showing up. :lol: You know how much I'm in love with #148. See you guys next week. Hopefully I'll have my wagon back by then.

Spotted Black 2.5i sedan this morning on SB Sunrise then onto EB 50. Took Prairie City Exit.
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Spotted Black 2.5i sedan this morning on SB Sunrise then onto EB 50. Took Prairie City Exit.

You drove your wagon today?!? I'll keep an eye out... Keep an eye open for mine too ... !! :)

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

Oh yea... reason I came here... Saw a red LGT sedan heading WB 50 near Prairie City yesterday ~6ish pm ... lotsa tint...

Oh yea... reason I came here... Saw a red LGT sedan heading WB 50 near Prairie City yesterday ~6ish pm ... lotsa tint...

Black wheels by chance? I think even modded headlights? If it's the same guy, I think he's not on this forum. :spin:

Oh, and I alternate weeks with my carpool budy who drives a chrysler or whatever white EightyEight. Technically it is his week to carpool :)

Woohoo!! There you are GoSix. Can see your wagon out my window, parked pretty close to the front of building 3 ... !!!

Ya, I think the red sedan I saw might have had black wheels... just caught it out of the corner of my eye, so I don't recall for sure

Woohoo!! There you are GoSix. Can see your wagon out my window, parked pretty close to the front of building 3 ... !!!

Yup, got a carpool spot :cool:.

Oh, the guy who drives the MazdaSpeed Miata in front of 3 will be letting me take it out on Monday!

Yup, got a carpool spot :cool:.

Oh, the guy who drives the MazdaSpeed Miata in front of 3 will be letting me take it out on Monday!

Funny... I kinda had a feeling I'd see you leaving at about the same time I was leaving... and there you were!! Wagon looks great... ! Nice tint...:wub:

Spotted my twin, Red LGT (I think it was a GT) wagon SB Sunrise this morning onto WB 50. Might have been an Outback. I was pretty far behind.

Keep seeing a OBP Legacy GT with a spoiler running around Sonoma County. I'm guessing they aren't on this board because when I gave the Legacy Salute I got nothing back.

Spotted an older silver LegacyGT this morning in Windsor.

I miss seeing my GRP twin driving my kiddo to school in the AM. Where are you?

-Zin

06 LGT LTD GRP 5MT

07 FXT LTD OBP 4EAT

saw a lgt going up trade zone. blue but not sure which blue complimented his rims.

That was me. Your rims aren't bad either. I also saw a white lgt as I was exiting 680 on Berryessa on my way home.