LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Black GT sedan on Rocklin Rd near Sierra College about 15 minutes ago.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]"Sweep the leg!" - Sensei Kreese, Karate Kid [/I][/B][/FONT]

4/20 Hwy 1

GRP Legacy GT Wagon :wub: coming out of the chicanes going North towards Fort Ross. We blew by you southbound in the Forester XT

Silver Legacy 2.5i coming southbound just south of Sea Ranch.

-Zin

06 LGT LTD GRP 5MT

07 FXT LTD OBP 4EAT

Friday, around 7:50 pm, getting off 880 N on Stevenson, looked to be a young female in an OBP LGT Sedan. I was the OBP LGT wagon in the other lane, although I don't think you saw me..

4/20 Hwy 1

GRP Legacy GT Wagon :wub: coming out of the chicanes going North towards Fort Ross. We blew by you southbound in the Forester XT

Silver Legacy 2.5i coming southbound just south of Sea Ranch.

sea ranch :wub::wub:

Blue LGT sedan southbound on S. River Rd near Clarksburg in Yolo County at around 3:15 - 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, 4/21. My wife and I had just visited the Bogle Winery and were headed northbound on S. River Rd in my silver LGT wagon.

Blue LGT sedan southbound on S. River Rd near Clarksburg in Yolo County at around 3:15 - 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, 4/21. My wife and I had just visited the Bogle Winery and were headed northbound on S. River Rd in my silver LGT wagon.

I'm far from being a wine expert, but I thought Bogle's Chardonnay was pretty good. Have you tried Scribner Bend Winery?

I'm far from being a wine expert, but I thought Bogle's Chardonnay was pretty good. Have you tried Scribner Bend Winery?

Bogle has gotten a reputation for offering good wines at very reasonable prices. My wife likes the chardonnay. I like their old vines zinfandel. :)

We haven't tried Scribner Bend yet. We'll have to add that to the next Clarksburg visit.